She quickly fixed her shirt and look at mirror, "rawr" she said feeling herself a hot girl.

Finally she left the room and saw glimpse of a man, it was amadeus strolling around the school charlotte ran.

"Amadeus!!" She called out but amadeus didn't heard her and still walking.

"Amadeus!!" Finally he stops walking she stops running and breathing so hard.

"Can i help miss-"

"Stop pretending you don't know me and yes i remember now"

"How?" He asked as amadeus had her full attention.

"I don't know maybe by your name i guess" she said crossing her arms leaning on the wall, he sigh and fixing his hair.

"The portal you entered" amadeus said as charlotte was confused.

"It can remove memories i think your memories was removed by only friends or even me" amadeus said

"So that's why me and maxine don't remember anything" she said with a smile but she slapped amadeus as he rubbed his face.

"But how did you escape!!" She said

"Your uncle loki, sent me a portal he said it will sent me to you and maxine" he explained as charlotte nodded.

"And gave me this picture" as he showed his face amadeus wore a normal person in there in his suit not in his armor.

"Maybe uncle thinks we are here so he sent you that stupid picture" charlotte said

"Ouch" amadeus said

"Fuck! What time is it!?" She said as she was shockingly looking for a clock as he looked at his pocket watch.

"Shit!! I am late for my ugly class!!" She exclaimed as amadeus was confused.

"Ugly class?"

"I have to go amadeus!" She said as she walked faster she looked for all the class, she was almost panicked and tired from her walking.

"Charlotte!!" He yelled

She walked even faster, as she stopped and held on to something.

Charlotte moaned, "i hate you amadeus" she said as someone cleared their throats and she looked at it was lady lesso.

"Nice moan by the way" lady lesso said as she smirked charlotte blushed so hardly walking again but lesso stopped her with her cane.

"I am late for my ugly class!!" She said

"Well maybe you should fix yourself you look like you have been shagged by someone" lady lesso said as charlotte scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"You first" charlotte sarcastically said as lady lesso clenched her jaw she slammed her in the wall.

"Let me go" charlotte angrily said pushing her away but lady lesso held her both wrist and she leaned closer to her.

"For your information, charlotte we both have curly hair" lesso whispered in charlotte's ear.

"By the way ugly class hasn't started yet if you wanted to go now the door was in front of you" lady lesso said charlotte was blushing so hard that she could sense the way her body was shaking enough.

"Go now pretty girl" lady lesso said as she kissed charlotte's ear and let go both of her wrist.

She ran and open the door, as lady groaned trying to relax herself and she breathe in and out, as she fix her tie again.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
As maxine walks around she was amaze by the beauty of its school, more like it was really a fairytale.

When someone taps on her shoulder she turned aroun saw a blonde girl with her puffy dress.

"Hi, i'm beatrix of jaunt jolie" she said with a smile on her face, and she recognize the face now the one who didn't help.

"Forgive me if i didn't help you, but thank you for helping my teddy" she said

"Who are you by the way?" She asked

"Maxine of asgard" maxine introduced herself kindly.

"Who are your parents, sorry if i so curious about yourself"

"No it's fine, my mother is jane she was a human and my father is thor odinson he was a prince and a god" maxine explained her family beatrix gasp and smiled.

"You are a princess come on i'll meet you to my friends" beatrix said as she held maxine's hand and dragged her of course with their grace.

As beatrix stop as she saw three girls.

"Guys meet maxine"

"Maxine this is..."

"Reena" she pointed on the girl as reena smiled and wave at her.

"Millicent"

"Kiko"

"Hello" the three girls said there hellos as kiko went closer to her

"Where did you came from?" Kiko asked when a bell rang they pouted like they wanted to know more about maxine.

"Maybe lunch we could talked about it" reena said

"Yeah, come on we are going to be late in our beauty class" millicent said as they walked to their class.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
"Stop it leonora!!" Lady lesso said slamming her door as she rant.

"She's your student stop thinking about it" she said as she fix again her tie.

"Just fucking relax" she said

"My lady" amadeus voice as lady lesso flinched and groaned.

"What do you want amadeus?" She asked

"Professor dovey needs you"

"Tell that two goody shoes can she waits tonight!!" She shout

"I will tell her my lady" he said and left her alone in her office..