Chapter 22: Thank You

Start from the beginning

"You have on way to much clothes for this Miss Drew." He smirked, placing me down on the floor and reaching to slip off my shirt. I lifted my arms so he could raise it over my head and I smiled, taking off my bralette. We both finished undressing and got in once the water was warm.

He just held me for a while as the water hit our bodies, and I peeked up at him, smiling, "If you would have told my sixteen year old self that this would happen in the future, she might have died."

He laughed and kissed the top of my head, "Well thank goddess no one broke the news to her."

I giggled and pushed away from him softly, so we could begin actually showering, "Come on, I have to leave before you today. Work is going to be busy."

He nodded and we began helping the other shower. We laughed and snuck in touches, kissing and everything in between. When we were done I got out before him, giving him a second to cool off while I started getting ready for work.

I walked into the dressing room hall and started getting shots of the banner. I couldn't help but smile so big.

I heard someone running up the hall quickly and I turned to see a PA making their way over, "Harry will be in this hall in a minute, places!"

Everyone gathered to cheer and congratulate him as he walked in, and I got my camera ready for the shots. He turned the corner and everyone began cheering and clapping and he smiled big.

"What is going on?" He laughed and I peeked up at him over the camera. He got it the banner and smiled, "This is going up?"

Everyone answered yes at once and he laughed, covering his mouth and just staring at it. I snapped a couple more shots and soon everyone started to clear out, congratulating him as they went. When it was just us, I walked over and wrapped my arms around him, kissing his back softly.

"Look at you, breaking records." He chuckled and I loved over to his side as he slipped his arm around me.

"Moments I'll remember forever." He turned to me and kissed my nose.

"Can I get a quick shot of you and the banner?" I asked and he nodded. He moved and sat down next to sit, smiling so big. I kept taking shots, until I found. My favorite of him mid laugh.

 My favorite of him mid laugh

Lloyd and I sat in the dressing room planning our shots, I let him know the plan for announcing the banner and it being hung up. We mapped out our shots and where we should be and the whole time my heart felt so heavy.

We kept getting closer to the end of the residency, minute by minute and I just knew I was going to be an emotional wreck.

Before the show started I changed into the black dress and tights I had packed, applying a little more make up than I normally would, making sure my mascara was water proof.