Chapter 13: Maia & Harry

Harry's POV

I walked into MSG and quickly made my way down the familiar hallways. I couldn't wait to see her.

Maia Drew.

I felt my lower belly warm at the thought of her. I knew our start had been rough because of my own making, but now, she made everyday feel so smooth. She became the highlight of everyday.

I turned the corner towards my dressing room, and there she was. She sat on the floor, her laptop on her lap. She looked so concentrated on her work, her lip between her teeth as always. It was a habit I found adorable on her, though it meant so many different things. She was nervous, she was upset, or she was thinking.

I took a deep breath walking over and sitting down next to her, "Maia Drew."

"Harry Styles," she smiled as she brought her attention to me, and we both shared that stupid smile we had been sharing with each other for a bit now.

I watched as she looked up and down the hall before leaning up and kissing me softly. I couldn't help but bite her lip softly as memories from last night crept in my mind.

"You were gone when I woke up." I said, reaching for her hand and intertwining our fingers.

"I know, I'm sorry, I was so late for work, I didn't even have time to go home and change. I borrowed this from you by the way?" She giggled softly and I realized she was wearing my favorite Jerry Lewis shirt. I chuckled.

"That's fine, I'll take it back later." I teased, and she laughed.

"That's if I let you." She said, narrowing her eyes at me, her nose slight scrunched, and I leaned forward and kissed her.

"I have my ways." I whispered softly and she chuckled.

"So you ready for tonight? Night 10, just five more to go." She half smiled, and I knew no matter how much she was trying to go with the flow. Her mind wasn't allowing it.

"And then I can have some time off for a bit to spend with just you." I smiled, pushing her hair behind her ear.

She nodded, and I tapped her nose softly, "Stop worrying so much, okay?"

"I'll try." She smiled small, turning back to her work. I laid my head on her shoulder and sat quietly while she did her thing.

Maia's POV

Lloyd and I sat on the couches in Harry's dressing room while he did sound check. Both of us working on our laptops. Lloyd peeked up at me and smiled, "You're glowing, I love it!"

I peeked up at him and rolled my eyes, "Stop."

He chuckled and shrugged, "Nothing wrong with being happy with your current situation Mai."

"I know, I just, I don't know." I giggled shrugging and he laughed.

He bit his lip bringing his attention back to the computer, and groaning a bit, "I'm so over this."

"What are you working on?"

"Finding a second for the LA shows, and then they would work with Anthony for the Latin American part of the tour, and possibly Asia as well." He smiled small.

"Oh? Really? I didn't know you were looking for a second."

He smiled, "I was actually motivated by having you around. So I ran it past Jeff and he liked the idea. Told me to start looking, just waiting on Harry's approval."

"Well I'm flattered, and I'm sure Harry will approve." I smiled big and he nodded.

"It's just finding someone that compliments mine and Anthony's styles, you know? If I found
another you, they would be hired on the spot."