Chapter 10: Chroma

I woke up the next morning to a message from Harry on Instagram.

H: i think at this point i deserve your phone number? message me when you wake up. i have a plan.

M: morning, maybe, seems too official for you to have my number. i'm awake, but i have work.

H: at msg?

M: no from home today.

H: can I know where home is?

M: what are you planning harry styles?

H: you're wasting moments of free time maia drew.

I couldn't help but laugh at his last text. In a sense he was right. I was wasting moments of free time, especially with him only having a few shows left. He would be gone in almost two weeks.

Two weeks.

I shook my head, and responded to him quickly, sending him my address and getting up to get ready.

I sat at my kitchen table with my laptop and camera in front of me when the knock on my door came. I walked over and answered, Harry stood there with a brown take out bag in one hand, a coffee tray in the other and a bouquet of flowers stuck in the crook of his elbow.

I reached out and grabbed the coffee tray from him, and he leaned forward and kissed my forehead, "Hi Maia Drew."

"Hi Harry. What's in the bag?" I smiled.

"Breakfast burritos." He said wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"How did you know, that those are my favorite?" I said as we turned and walked over to the table.

"Lucky guess, I'm just amazing like that." He said and I chuckled rolling my eyes, "These are for you by the way, I didn't know what your favorite flower was, so I got a little bit of everything in there."

I took them and smiled, "Well thank you Harry. I'm actually not a big flower girl, to where I would have a favorite, but I love these."

"Noted." He said, sitting down and pulling out the burritos. I got up quickly looking for a vase for the flowers. When I found one, I quickly arranged it into the vase nicely. I brought them over and placed them on the table before sitting down.

He slid over a burrito to me and an iced coffee, "So, what's work looking like for you today?"

"Umm, just editing some video content I need to get up this week. A nice little recap on your shows. You have so much fun out there don't you?" I smiled at him unwrapping my burrito and he nodded.

"I do. I can't explain it, it's like a special adrenaline. And the crowds, the fans, they just make it even better." He smiled at me and I nodded.

"All of them out there, hoping you'll pick them out a crowd." I giggled and he shrugged.

"So when will you be done with work?" He asked before taking a big bite of his burrito, avocado squeezing out in his face.

I chuckled, handing him a napkin, "Uh, I should be done by noon today. Not too late."

"Can I stick around here?"

I bit my lip, "Sure, I don't see why not."

We sat around as I finished my worked and for the most party Harry kept to himself. Every once in a while he would distract me by throwing something at me or messaging me on Instagram with cheesy pick up lines to get my number; causing me to laugh.