Lucas chuckled at the princess' respond.

"She's been very needy nowadays."

"It's okay princess, I'm right here." The nanny comforted the princess.

'And why am I Athanasia? Call me Jennette, I don't want to be Athanasia!'

'I was right! I should leave this damn Palace! Time, make haste!'

'If you succeed.' Claude thought.

The screen changed to the Ruby Palace.

"Nanny, nanny!"

Athanasia appeared wearing a cute pink dress, her jeweled blue eyes are shining. She's covering her mouth as flowers blossom behind her.

Some of them stared at the screen in awe.

Lily smiled fondly at the screen, she wished that she could show the princess what she looked like when she was a little.

"Athy wants chocolate!" The princess said cutely. The maid looked at the princess with hearts on her eyes.

"My sweet princess, you'd like some chocolate?" The maid asked.

Athanasia nodded in response, "Yeah! Athy loves chocolate. Athy wants a lot!"

"Too much chocolate isn't good for a toddler, but I'll gladly give you a lot, princess!" Jennette said, falling for Athanasia's cutesy.

"You like chocolate that much, your highness?" The maid asked Athanasia.

"Athy loves chocolate! Love it thi-s much!" Athanasia said while stretching her arms to show how much she loves chocolate. "Athy loves Hannah, too!"

Jennette pouted, jealous of the maid.

"Hannah, what are you doing?" Another maid appeared, starling the maid Hannah. "Ces!"

"Head maid Lilian told you, you can't give the Princess snacks as you please." Ces said strictly.

"Head maid?" Ijekiel asked, looking at Lily.

"Oh, I became the Head maid after the previous one got cough from stealing." Lily responded with a smile.

"It's just one piece!" Hannah reasoned to the other maid.

"But you won't be the only one giving her snacks." Ces said.

Lily nodded, agreeing from what Ces said.

But then, the princess tugged on Ces' apron. "Nanny."

"Oh my, please don't look at the princess." Lily clasps her hands, hoping that the maid won't look. The princess always took advantage of her cuteness when the maids won't give her chocolates.

Ces startled, she looked down at the princess who called her.

"But Athy wants chocolate." Athanasia whines, she pouted her cute lips.

"Ces, please be strong." Lily puts hope to the maid.

The maid immediately regretted her choice, and fell into the princess trap. "No your highness." Ces gulped.

Athanasia step forward to the maid, her jeweled blue eyes shining as she pouted more.

The maid couldn't look back. "I really can't..."

In the end, the maid lost. Ces was kneeling in front of the princess, giving her a pack of chocolate.

Everyone's sweatdropped as the maid gave the princess a pack of chocolate.