ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓷𝓪 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓐𝓻𝓳𝓾𝓷𝓪 : 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓶𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓭𝓾𝓸

𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱
𝔑𝔬𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢
𝔑𝔬𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥

***

As he of Vrishni's race was proceeding to Dwaraka, those foremost princes of Bharata's race, those chastisers of foes embraced him and fell back with their attendants. Phalguna repeatedly embraced the Vrishni hero, and as long as he was within the range of vision, he repeatedly turned his eyes towards him. With great difficulty, the son of Pritha withdrew his gaze that had fallen on Govinda. The unvanquished Krishna also (did the same).

***

"Partha cannot live without Sauri (Krishna), nor can Sauri live without Partha. Nor is there anything in the world that is unconquerable by these two, viz., Krishna and Arjuna."

***

"My wives, my kinsmen, my relatives, non amongst these is dearer to me than Arjuna. O Daruka, I shall not be able to cast my eyes, even for a single moment, on the earth bereft of Arjuna.

I do not regard my sire, my mother, yourselves, my brothers, my very life, so worthy of protection as Vibhatsu in battle. If there be anything more precious than the sovereignty of the three worlds, I do not, O Satwata, desire it without Pritha's son, Dhananjaya."

***

"Thou art mine and I am thine, while all that is mine is thine also! He that hateth thee hateth me as well, and he that followeth thee followeth me! O thou irrepressible one, thou art Nara and I am Narayana or Hari! We are the Rishis Nara and Narayana born in the world of men for a special purpose. O Partha, thou art from me and I am from thee! O bull of the Bharata race, no one can understand the difference that is between us!"

***

And he embraced Arjuna of the curly hair; and spoke words of solace to the daughter of Drupada. And the descendant of the chief of the Dasaraha tribe, that chastiser of foes, when he saw the beloved Arjuna come near him, having seen him after a length of time, clasped him again and again.

***

And Vasudeva of the Vrishni race, in order to enhance the dignity of Arjuna, gave fourteen thousands of excellent elephants. Indeed, Krishna is the soul of Arjuna and Arjuna is the soul of Krishna, and whatever Arjuna may say Krishna is certain to accomplish. And Krishna is capable of abandoning heaven itself for the sake of Arjuna. and Arjuna also is capable of sacrificing his life for the sake of Krishna.

***

"He who is always regarded as the foremost of all human beings, that wielder of Gandiva, that warrior having white steeds yoked unto his car, that hero owning the prince of apes for the device on his standard, that hero who, desirous of vanquishing in a wrestling encounter the god of gods, the blue-throated lord of Uma, gratified the great Shankara himself, that Phalguna than whom I have no dearer friend on earth, that friend to whom there is nothing that I cannot give including my very wives and children, that dear friend Partha of unstained acts, never said unto me, O brahmana, such words as these which thou hast uttered."

***

"Thinking of you as my friend, I presumptuously addressed you as, "O Krishna," "O Yadav," "O my dear mate." I was ignorant of your majesty, showing negligence and undue affection. And if, jestfully, I treated you with disrespect, while playing, resting, sitting, eating, when alone, or before others—for all that I crave forgiveness."

***

"The Sun himself may fall down from his place, the Earth herself may split into a 1,000 fragments; fire itself may become cold. Still Karna will not be able to slay thee, O Dhananjaya! If, however, any such occurrence takes place, know then that the destruction of the universe will be at hand. As regards myself, I will, using my bare arms, slay both Karna and Shalya in battle."

***

"O Vasudeva! There is not a single one of your words that Dhananjaya will fail to follow. He will give up his life, if you were to ask him."

***

"O lord of the earth! For Arjuna's sake, I can slice off and give my own flesh. This tiger among men will also lay down his life for my sake. O father! This is our understanding, that we will protect each other."

***

【Transcendental】

𝕂𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕟𝕒 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔸𝕣𝕛𝕦𝕟𝕒'𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕡𝕒𝕔𝕖, 𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕𝕤

a𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺
𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘪𝘵
𝘢𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘵
𝘢𝘯𝘥
𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘺
𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘒𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘈𝘳𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘢 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘳𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘒𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘯𝘢

𝒪𝓃 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈

𝒲𝑒 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓉

𝐵𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒  𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎  𝒶𝓇𝑒  𝓉𝒽𝑒  𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎  𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈  𝑜𝒻  𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇  𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹

***

♥ Krishna-Arjuna for life ♥