"oh my god, the eiffel tower."

;

y/n was still lingering in alexis' and acevdeo's room by the time she got a call from diego.

not that she was in there by free-will, though.

"she ghosted me, and i met her yesterday! this is so dumb!"

acevedo continued complaining into his pillow, once y/n heard her phone vibrate on the table- she hurriedly picked it up and signaled to alexis to take care of acevedo's whining. which to, alexis rolled his eyes- fixating his focus on his TV drama instead.

she slid out the room, lifting up her phone to see the caller id be listed as diego's name. for a second, she hesitated to pick up. things were a tad awkward, she couldn't deny it. but at the same time, it could've been important. her finger pressed down on the green button and she lifted the phone up to her ear.

"hello?"

"y/n! hi! ehm, are you free right now?"

"yea, what's up?"

"you know how we're leaving france in two days, yea? well eh-"

a muffled voice from the background was heard - "just spit it out-"

she heard shuffling.

"diego?"

"sorry, but can you meet me somewhere?"

"diego this sounds so shady-"

"just get a taxi, tell them to take you to champ de mars, 5 av in paris."

"in paris? diego that's at least a 20 minute drive-"

"just do it! please!"

you sighed, "alright, i'll be there."

"ok, see you y/n-"

the call cut off.

⚽️

YOU REGRETTED your decision once you were blindfolded and being dragged around a park by chucky and kevin. it wasn't what you had in mind.
they had grabbed you out your taxi and just covered your eyes without saying anything, they dragged you along for a a small walk. they weren't talking to each other either, which unsettled you more.

and to add onto the weirdness of the evening, soon enough you were being led into something of a harder surface and you realized it was an elevator once the surface jerked upwards. you were growing impatient by the moment.

"okay- can someone tell me what's going on?? wheres diego? where are we??"

"vas a ver, don't worry ok?" chucky spoke.

the elevator ride took awhile, and was a very uncomfortable feeling. the silence and just feeling of going up but not being able to see your surroundings was horrible.

you also couldn't move.

for what you were able to feel, the elevator was small- and you were smushed between chucky and kevin. which made it even worse.

eventually, after a long ride of silent torture- something jerked and sent you flying forward. the janky elevator had stopped, and the only thing that had stopped you from smashing into the elevator door was of course chucky and kevin.

but you didn't know you were about to fly into the door, you were blind at the moment.

you were still for a few seconds, but as soon as you felt peace- you were dragged out the elevator in second. it's like they sensed your peace and came to interrupt it.

as you walked blindly, you knew you were no longer on solid ground - but on something crafted of metal of some sorts, the noise of your shoes echoing around.

"almost theree.. andd- boom! okay see you after, y/n!"
"wha-"

your eyes continued being blocked, the sound of footsteps walking farther away filled the atmosphere around you, they were leaving you.

"what the fu-"

but you weren't alone, still.

even thought they tried, the other person couldn't cover up their footsteps, the material under their feet betrayed them.

"who's there?"
"hold on, let me help-"

a wave of relief washed over, it was diego. but you tensed up once more, oh it's diego.

he fumbled around with the fabric that covered your eyes, being met with a flash of bright lights almost immediately- it took you awhile to adjust your eyes. but once you did, diego stood in front of you- like a little kid, holding flowers in his hands.

you opened you mouth to mutter anything out, but you were speechless- not only that, but even diego went out of his way to shush you.
then, you took a moment to look around you.

you were on the eiffel tower.

standing in pure awe, your eyes wandered from diego, to the flowers, to your surroundings, to diego again.

diego slowly handed you the flowers, depositing them into your hands before finally sputtering out his sentences- messily arranged sentence but he made his point.

"i- i know i said i would think about it but i really didn't, i knew already- i just, wanted to make it special? but this isn't really much-"

"diego, we're on the fucking eiffel tower."

"okay well- still, i wanted to give you more.."

you continued looking at diego, who appeared smaller and more nervous than usual- you couldn't believe this was the same diego from before.

"there no need for anything else, but i have one simple word- yes."

"yes?"

"yes, y/n- i want to try and make this official - i really want this. i want us to be real."

👩🏻‍🍳
a/n :
almost over :,)
happy new years chikis <3

-K