ORDER #21

🍪

YOU FELT a sharp pain, movement, the lights of the room burned your eyes

"what the f.."

you squinted your eyes, letting them adjust to the lights. trying to stay still, since your body hurt.
remembering the night before, your face flushed red.

the space beside you was empty, where diego once occupied it. faint sound of running water would reach their way to your ears. the bathroom door opened. footsteps on the carpet neared their way towards you until diego was looming over you once more.

"so no round 2?", you said laughing.

"i'm afraid not, but you need a shower. i already took one."
"right.. yea i'm afraid i can't move."

diego looked confused for a second

"last night, diego?"

he mustered a smile, "rightt"
"god you're so-"

you stopped your sentence midway, looking at diego's face at he still smiled. you cleared your throat, trying to get up- painfully.

"woah- stop! what are you doing??" diego spoke with concern in his voice.

"getting up for a shower, what else?"
"you can barely move."
"okay and?"
"oh my god."

diego laughed, leaving you looking at him- puzzled. he wrapped his arms around you, picking you up bridal style.

"let me help, i mean i did cause you that pain.."

;

diego squatted beside the bathtub, helping y/n scrub her body as she sat on the floor of the tub. diego had already showered, having woken up before y/n.
the atmosphere was quiet, a calm quiet that was peaceful.

but y/n's mind was running around with questions, questions that she needed answers to. so, she asked.

she let go of the washcloth, and turned her head towards diego.

"diego."

diego looked up at her, confused.

"hm?"

y/n chewed her inner cheek before speaking, "so.. what are we exactly?"
diego and y/n held eye contact with each other.

"well, i know we're not friends.." diego spoke, ".. because friends don't do what we just did, right?"

he continued scrubbing as he spoke, "but i don't know, what do you want us to be?"

y/n hadn't really thought about it, what she and diego would be after everything cleared up. she had gotten used to calling herself diego's girlfriend, and when she thought about it- she definitely wouldn't mind if it wasn't a facade anymore. but she was still nervous to admit it, but she knew the feelings were 100% there- and she couldn't deny them any longer.

you know what, fuck it. you live once right?

"well," y/n spoke with pure nervousness in her voice, "i wouldn't mind, officially confirming this?"

diego stopped scrubbing, looking up.
"what?"

diego knew exactly what she was talking about, confirming the relationship that had been brewing between them ever since the day they had met. he definitely hadn't been denying his feelings, not even one bit.

another of diego's stupid mushy smiles painted across his face.

"hmm.." he said, lifting up his finger under his chin.

"you know what, i'll think about it."

but there was nothing to think about, diego already knew his answer.

he just wanted to make it special.

👩🏻‍🍳
a/n :

shameless self promo but a little intro chap for the new kevin fic is uppp 😝😝

anyways, ITS ALMOST OVER GUYSSS COME CRY WOTH MEEEE <//3
tysm for the support on this book istg i never ever thought it would get this big HAHA

sorry for any grammar / spelling mistakes <3

tysm for reading :)

-K.