(🖤x❤️ & 💜x💙) The Casino Cards

《Reminder that this was a request and I do not ship any thing in this chapter! Also the ships are only very slightly in this cause it's nighttime and I don't have energy to type romantic stuff. And this is not my au! Now on with the story!》

Devil pov:
A normal day in the casino... nothing interesting... "Hey boss, anything new?" Dice walked into my office and asked, "No, I'm very bored" I said responding to him, "Same with me. You think the cups have anything interesting going on?" Dice asked, "Hm... maybe".. "Let's go see then" Dice said in his normal smug voice.

♤♡◇♧《-At the Bar-》♤♡◇♧

"Hey cups and mugs" Dice said as he sat down in one of the many chairs, "Hi dice!" Mugs said, "Hello Bosses" Cups said, "Anything interesting going on?" Today was a slow day, barely any customers, most of them were leaving, "No, nothing" Cuphead said, as he walked out with a cigarette, "Charles!" Mugs said, "What? You know how I am!" Charles said after blowing the smoke, "When I'm stressed I haft to have one!" Cups spoke, "Yeah, let's keep this argument for home" Mugs said after washing out one of the many cups we have. "Wanna close up the casino and just have a Casino Cards Day?" Dice asked, "Oh-ho-ho! That sounds fun!"

"Whats a Casino Cards Day?" Cups asked, "Oh CCD is a day where the ones that have the symbols of the casino cards have a day to have fun and relax!!" Dice said, very excited, we haven't done a CCD in a long while. "Ooohhh!!! Sounds fun! I'm in!" Cups said, "I'll join too" Mugs said.

♤♡◇♧《After they closed up》♤♡◇♧

Charles Pov:
Oh boy! Oh boy! A CCD day! Never done it before but it sounds so fun! "Alright whatre we doing first?" I said, slamming my hands on the table, "Hmm...Maybe some Drinking Games?" Dice suggested, he pulled out a bunch of liquors and alcohols, "You know im not the liquor or alcohol type of perso-"Milo said before... We had so much FUN! A bunch of drinking games! Card games! So much that happened I can barely remember it all! There's still more but I bet the creator will time ski

♤♡◇♧《Yes I will cups hehe》♤♡◇♧

"Oh cmon Mugsy you gotta admit that was fun!" I said nudging Milo, "Yeah *hic* yeah sure *hic* Cups" Milo was hiccuping alot! "Well wasn't that quite fun?" Dice said, not hiccuping at all, "How's about we do some more?" Dice asked, "Sounds fun to me!" Devil snickered, "Hell yeah!" I said, holding Mugsy's hand up! "Cups *hic* you know *hic* I can't drink *hic* too much" Mugs said while pulling his arm down with the little energy he has, "Why not Mugsy?" Dice asked, "Well uh *hic* it's personal *hic*" i nodded, as I knew why, but I just wanted mugsy to have fun.. "I can *hic* do some *hic* more but I'll *hic* haft to stop sometime" The rest of us cheered as we could keep going!

"Just make sure to not over-do yourself mugs" I said while patting his shoulder, he nodded in response. "Now let's play the rest of the games I have planned!" Dice said while laying out the rest of the games one by one.

♤♡◇♧《Later into the CCD》♤♡◇♧

"*hic* that was *hic* fun" Mugs said. "Sure *hic* was! *hic*" I responded, "Now let's *hic* have a rest for a bit why *hic* don't we? The CCD is *hic* almost over" Dice said. "Yeah *hic* sounds good" Devil said. Dice picked up mugs while Devil helped me stand up, "*hic* Dice I can *hic* walk *hic* put me *hic* down" Dice shook his head in disagreement, "You can't walk *hic* mugs, just let me carry you" Dice spoke, Milo didn't have energy to argue, so he just sat in dices arms.

Milo Pov:
I never thought I would be carried by my own boss somewhere, though it is relaxing it's very weird. I am the keeper and it sounded like a lying asshole. What did my brain just say? I can't even think right. "We're at a resting spot" Dice said, as he put me down on a chair, next to cups, and then he sat down next to me as Devil sat down next to cups. "Now let's rest so we can work *hic* efficiently in the morning." Dice said, he started to fall asleep, I laid my head on him trying to find a comfortable position. Cups was laying against Devils fur. King dice wrapped his arm around me as to hold me in place so I wouldn't fall.

I fell asleep.... I woke up(?) To machinery noises coming from around me, I opened my eyes(?) To see the SAME thing I saw in my last dream... but it wasn't the same, it was more deformed, more.... disturbing.... it was me but...... not me..... I saw another thing walk up..... it was a Charles version of the thing..? The machinery noises stopped, as I got up(?) I was immediately chased down by the thing that looked like me... I ran through the halls of the place screaming and crying. I eventually made it to a safe spot and I put my head on my knees. I was relaxing for a moment when I heard,

A loud scream.... it sounded like Charles... then I heard another... it was devil...? And then another.... it was Dice.... I tried moving but realized I was stuck to the floor with chains? I didn't see them there before... "LET ME GO!!!" I yelled yanking and pulling at the chains.  I saw the think walk up to me.. it put its hand on my face, it looked at me? I couldn't tell, it had empty sockets for eyes... it traced its hand across my face.. I tried to take its hand off my face or pill my face away, but I couldn't... "L-Let me go!" I said still loud but quieter. It made a disturbing sound.. like- screeching but also... gargling??? I started yanking at the

Chains again, no use. I eventually screamed and woke up... not screaming surprisingly... Dice was still holding onto me, cups was still laying on Devil.... nothing changed... "Mug...?" I heard a slightly lower version of dices voice.. I coughed as I was trying to reply, "*cough cough* D-Dice?" I finally spoke a bit, "You okay..? It's 2:43 am.." He asked while still holding onto me, "Y-Yeah I'm fine". Dice held onto me tighter, I hugged his arm, as it was warm and I was cold. "Get some more sleep..." he kissed the top of my head, I slightly blushed but i immediately calmed.

Dice Pov:
"Y-Yeah I will" Mugs responded, he laid his head on my arm. I relaxed a bit more and fell asleep again....

《ANDDDD END SCENE! 2 chapters in one day? And over 1000 words? Damn! Anyway hope you enjoyed! Reminder that I do not ship this and I only made the ships very slight in this cause I am tired- and I didn't wanna make romantic stuff but if you'd like a part 2 and maybe for it to be more romantic I could do that! Bye! <3》