(Platonic) Dad Dice and Devil 🎲

Ft. Cuphead, Mugman, and K.D
Type: Platonic
Request:Nobody
Setting: Casino and The dish brothers Apartment
Au: Human au
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cuphead Pov:
Me and Mugs were finishing the last few orders before we close up the casino,

Mugs was rushing towards the gin for an order, whereas it just had to wait for the cooks to give me the food, also I think me and Mugs agree that we both had a bad day.

Why? Well there was one costumer that wouldn't talk to us at all and would only insult us, the next one was a "queen" of sorts and kept talking about how her husband would cheat on her with this "Woman" the way she described them, it seemed like her husband was gay/bi/pan and she was Homophobic.

The one I have right now is like a pick-me-boy and keeps flirting with me, Mugs also has a pick-me-boy. I hate how I haft to deal with these types of peo- "your order" I nodded and grabbed the plate to go deliver the food to him, "Oh your back doll~" I was disgusted more than anything "yes yes here's your food 'sir'." I was looking at him.

While he was looking at me, I was freaked out a bit, "anything else you haft to say doll~?" I thought for a moment "Enjoy your meal 'Sir'." I was waiting for his response when out of nowhere "What position are you doll~?" I was confused by the question but answered anyway, "Waiter?" I'm mean obviously I was a waiter why did he want to know anyway?

"Ok, thank you doll~" I went back to the bar and waited for mugman to get finished because these were our last orders, "Hey cups!" I looked to see mugman walking towards me "hey Mugs" "you ready?" I nodded

Mugman Pov:

Me and cups were heading home when we heard someone behind us, no one was usually out at , what's the time? 11:46, I looked behind us to see dice and devil? So dice comes to work and doesn't live at the casino, so does devil, I wrote that down on the book I had handy, me and cups kept walking to our apartment.

When we arrived cups needed a shower so I sent him to take one while I was in the living room writing down all the new information, (like deku and his notebook), I was just finishing up the new information on dice when u heard knocking on our door. I put down my things and answered the door, dice and devil where there?

I was half surprised and half confused. "Hi bosses" I said "hello Mugs we or I forced him into the idea of having a sleepover with you two" devil muttered something, "Oh, ok!" I motioned them to come in, they walked in "Where is cups?" King dice mentioned

"Taking a shower" I was only a bit tired so my voice was as normal as can be, "make yourselves at home" they went and sat on the couch I went to my room to put my notes up, so they wouldn't know we were doing research on the Calix Animi.

K.D Pov:

Mug went to his room, I saw a notebook on the coffe table "what's that?" Devil grumbled, he wasn't happy that I dragged him here, " must be Mugs notebook that he always carries" I went to it and picked it up and opened it, when I did there were sketches of us and the brothers and information on us, "well mug has a bunch of information on us" devil shrugged and sat down.

I put the notebook back on the table. Then cup came out of his room, "Uhh..Hi?" I waved, he went to Mugs room, must be questioning why we're here, I was just wondering how mug has so much information on us

Mugman Pov:

Cuphead rushed into my room, "Brother why are boss and dice in our living room!?" I turned around "they wanted a sleepover, and also help me hide this" he nodded, we hid the notes and then walked out of my room, I sat down and cup sat next to me so I could fix his hair
Dice and devil stared at me while I was doing it, dice was focused on cupheads matted hair and devil was watching me undo it. When I let his hidden ponytail down they were surprised, cupheads hair is actually pretty long.

I was putting back up when dice asked "what kind of figure do you see us as?" Me and cups just stared at them "what?" I was on cupheads page "like do you see us as like a dad figure, mom figure, brother figure, y'know?" I was thinking then cuphead then half yelled "Dad!" I nodded, I think they were half shocked but also kinda expecting it.

"How do you see us as father figures?" Devil had asked, "well it's not only you it's also cagney", I nodded again "so what would you call me dice and cagney?" Me and cuphead thought, 9then we said the same idea at the sapme time "uncle cagney, father devil and dad dice!"

Dice Pov:

I was a bit shocked at the answer and the nicknames, I had never though the brothers would see me and cagney especially devil....

[Cliffhanger!!! If you want pt.2 then pls comment! ♤♡◇♧]