Shanshan didn't know how he finished his breakfast, and then went to the cloakroom to change like a walking dead.

    In the past, they had to say goodbye to him, but today they said goodbye without saying goodbye, Shanshan changed his clothes and left in a hurry.

    Today she will discuss with some inheritors of the Embroidery Association.

    On the second day of the museum's operation, it was still the same as yesterday, with 500 visitors. Before 9:30 in the morning, there was a long queue at the door.

    On the first day of operation of the museum yesterday, it received a very high praise rate on social media such as Dianping and Weibo.

    Today's work is a bit too much. In addition to the embroidery seminar, teaching them double-sided three-different embroidery, and learning some embroidery skills from them, I have to go to the art gallery to stare at the improved design in the afternoon. Joey continues to help remodel the art gallery.

    The mobile phone is used frequently, and Shanshan is still used to writing it down in a paper notebook. In addition to seminars and the renovation of art galleries, there are also things like summarizing collections.

    She put the notebook in her bag, took the elevator to her office first, put her bag away, and then watered the potted plants.

    At first, the secretary of the museum watered the potted plants, but Shan Shan later liked these flowers and plants, so he watered them himself.

    While watering, you can also turn on the camera of the pad to take a look at the lambs.

    After Xie Jinyan bought the island, he brought the lamb and Gu Gu back to the island, and sent people to feed them every day.

    Several cameras are installed on the sheepfold, and Shanshan can take a look at them.

    Occasionally, blue-topped thrushes can be seen entering the country.

    The little animals found Shanshan's face occasionally appearing in the square box, and they often leaned in front of the camera.

    Shanshan greeted them, "It's May, there is a lot of grass on the mountain, you can't eat feed often, you have to go out to find something to eat, you know."

    Sister Yang dominated the camera, "咩咩". OK.

    The breeder told Shanshan, "Winter is over, and there is not much feed. By the way, Shanshan, look at that corner, and two more lambs were born."

    "Ah!" Shanshan looked carefully, and sure enough there were two more lambs. The milk lamb is lying down in front of the ewe's belly to drink milk.

    "It's so cute."

    "Yeah, I mainly feed some nutritious feed to the ewes. They were just born last night."

    Shanshan touched the pad screen with a smile on his lips.

    Take a photo with your mobile phone, send it to Xie Jinyan on WeChat, "Look, two little lambs just born last night."

    Then forward it to the group of the cabin, [Two little lambs just born last night. 】

    The few of them responded quickly, and Cui Zhexi replied in seconds: 【The sheep in the small wooden house have grown stronger again. 】

    Yu Yanran: 【Ah, so cute, she's breastfeeding. 】

    He Zhizhou: 【When can I go back to the cabin again? I haven't been back for three months. ]