Chapter 62

Chapter 62 Working Together (Nutrition Solution Full 48...

    Yu Yanran was very glad that the sheep pen was covered in the morning as the rainstorm was pouring.

    One of the disadvantages of living in a tin house is that when it rains, the house is too noisy.

    All the raindrops hit the tin roof and the tin walls, "da da da da da", "da da da da da".

    Yu Yanran finally realized once, what is galloping like a thousand horses.

    It seemed that hundreds of thousands of people were smashing her house with pebbles.

    I didn't eat at noon because I was building a sheepfold, so I made a bigger meal in the evening. Yesterday's seafood, all the expensive ones were exchanged for money, and there were still a few cheap white phosphorus fish and octopus left.

    To be honest, her cooking skills are average, and Yu Shanshan and Pei Ze are the best cooks.

    Even with ginger and cooking wine, the fishy smell is strong. It just looks good.

    [Wow, I ate a lot tonight. ]

    [Yan Ran is too thin, eat more. ]

    [It's a pity that yesterday's sea cucumber was exchanged for an electric drill, otherwise Yanran could replenish her body tonight. 】

    After eating, Yu Yanran was a little worried whether Xiao Yang would be afraid. Opening the door and going out, the violent wind and rain outside forced her back home.

    With rain all over her face, Yu Yanran shivered.

    Nian pd asked her, "Should I give you a raincoat?"

    Yu Yanran was already wet, she hesitated and shook her head, "The lamb should be fine, the sheep pen is stronger than my iron house. I'll go change it Clothes."

    Nian PD didn't say anything, and looked at the sheepfold outside melancholy. In fact, the promoters were not satisfied with the sheep pen built by Yu Yanran.

    Last night, the technical workers came to teach Yu Yanran. Although they said it was a fool's operation, it was still too difficult for Yu Yanran who had never touched handwork.

    Although she nailed those nails in according to the steps, those who understand can naturally see that they are either crooked, or the nails are not deep enough to meet the standard.

    She was also unlucky, as soon as she finished the sheepfold, she encountered strong wind and rain.

    The wind was whistling, and Nian pd was very worried. If the lamb was really injured or crushed to death, how would tomorrow's show be filmed.

    When encountering something, ask the leader first, and Nianpd sends a message to the chief director, [Director, Yu Yanran's sheep pen may fall, crushing the lamb, Yu Yanran is more confident in her carpentry, so she didn't go out to check. I am very worried about how tomorrow's show will be filmed if the lamb is really injured or crushed to death. Do you want me to take the lamb out? 】

    The chief director was having dinner at Shanshan, but he didn't see the message on his phone.

    Nianpd opened Shanshan's live broadcast room, they were eating, and when they saw the chief director's arm in it, they knew they couldn't count on the chief director. What are you eating, eating warm red oil hot pot around the stove, brushing sliced ​​meat and fish, of course I don't have time to reply to him.

    Nian pd swallowed, only he had never eaten the food made by Shanshan, so he really wanted to taste what it was like.

    The raindrops galloping outside pulled him back to reality, and he had to face the reality. Nian PD put on a raincoat and took an umbrella to see for himself.