"I want to go in and have a look, Hongmao said..." Hongmao said that I will tell him tomorrow after reading.

    She was about to say that, but was interrupted by a voice from inside.

    Shanshan heard a soft voice inside, "Today... Yan..."

    It was clearly her own voice. Shanshan hugged his head, and Shenli quickly ran away.

    Ah ah ah ah ah. After Shanshan returned to her bedroom, her face was burning and she was rolling on the bed, could it be me? ? ? ? It was obviously her voice.

    The dream of the red hair can predict the reality.

    Shan Shan bites the pillow, help. No wonder Xie Jinyan wouldn't let her in, but she still wanted to go in and have a look. If Xie Jinyan hadn't stopped her, she would have almost gone in... I wo

    n't dare to face Xie Jinyan tomorrow, but Xie Jinyan will come to have breakfast every day. Long time to see him.

    Red-haired and golden-haired dogs will also come to eat, but they usually run away with a big bowl of porridge and a few buns, instead of eating at the same table with them.

    Hongmao woke up in the morning, refreshed, he only remembered the last dream, hehehe, hehehe. It's not far away from being successful.

    Hongmao didn't ask Shanshan what he saw last night, after all, he saw everything he should have seen, didn't he, hehehe.

    Sure enough, when I went to get dinner this morning, the atmosphere between Shanshan and the main god was ambiguous and sticky.

    Shan Shan drank porridge with flushed cheeks, and so did the main god. Although he was well disguised, the red hair and golden hair had followed the main god for thousands of years. Of course, it could be seen that he was a little unnatural, and his movements of eating porridge were particularly stiff.

    There was a light in Jin Mao's eyes. He just recovered his divine power this morning.

    The dishes were not enough, Shanshan put down the spoon, went to the kitchen and brought out a plate of side dishes.

    Suddenly, her two ankles were caught by two golden threads, she lost her balance and threw herself towards Xie Jinyan.

    Xie Jinyan was sitting, his upper body was some distance away from the table, his black suit pants were straight, without any wrinkles.

    Shanshan's upper body threw herself straight on his thigh, and suddenly threw herself on his thigh twice.

    And the small dish that flew out of her hand was caught by the red hair.

    The red hair covered his eyes, the current scene was like the scene when he was pinned on his knee by his father and spanked by his father when he was a child. At this time, it is not exactly the same, but there is no difference.

    Shan Shan's arm just happened to get stuck, and both arms were hanging in the air.

    And the golden retriever of the instigator was once again drained of divine power by the main god in the next second.

    The golden retriever looked at the main god, his eyes were moist, he had paid too much for the main god. In the whole planet, no one can be as loyal as his golden retriever, no.

    The golden retriever was tearfully dragged away by the red retriever.

    ………………

    After the scene got out of control for a while.