Joey leaned on the sofa and let his aunt wipe his face and hands, which were full of dust and dirt.

    He just wanted to ask a question, why Shanshan didn't come back in the end.

    Shanshan and Xie Jinyan said, "Let's go."

    Xie Jinyan said, "He should have something to tell you, you wait a moment."

    "Oh."

    Xie Jinyan said, with a different tone than usual, "But you and him Keep some distance."

    Does it mean that Joey hugged her just now? Shan Shan was also unnatural, "Yeah."

    Shan Shan sat opposite Joey.

    Qiao Yu had had enough of playing, so she came and sat on Shan Shan's lap, hugging Shan Shan's waist, "Sister Xiangxiang, sister's back is itchy." "Itchy back and back."     Shanshan

    scratched her itch through a layer of autumn clothes, "Is it here

    ?     " Leaked words and screamed at people.     Joey saw the two of them again, in fact, Qiao Yu was their child in that world. At that time, Qiao Yu always had a lot of small red rashes on her body, and her back was always itchy, "Mom, scratch."     After scratching for a while, Qiao Yu went to play elsewhere again, and went down to play with building blocks.     Joey said in a hoarse voice, "Shanshan, you haven't come back."     Haven't come back? Shanshan looked up at Xie Jinyan, and sent a voice transmission to him, "I may have encountered No. 4 before, can you open my memory?"

    Xie Jinyan was able to seal her memory, and he would definitely be able to open it.

    Xie Jinyan was also a little curious, so he tapped her forehead with the tentacles of divine power.

    Shan Shan knew what was going on. It turned out that they were a fake couple for several years in order to learn painting, and then "adopted" a child, and then she left without going back.

    Joey traveled to this world to fulfill his wish, so let's raise Qiao Yu well.

    Now Joy wonders why she didn't go back.

    Shanshan figured out the ins and outs of the matter.

    With Xie Jinyan around, everything became much easier. If he wasn't around, she would definitely have to guess again.

    Qiao Yu and Zhao Baiqian were also present, and Auntie was in the kitchen.

    Shanshan learned and applied it flexibly, using sound transmission, "Joy, actually after I left by boat, there was a shipwreck on board, and I crossed again. I'm sorry, I didn't go back to see you."

    It turned out to be like this, Joey exhaled , like many years of depression, hitting the cotton.

    Shan Shan played with Qiao Yu for a while, stroked her head, and went home.

    on the way home.

    Shanshan said to Zhao Baiqian, "I still have something to do, you go back first."

    Then he went to Xie Jinyan's house.

    In fact, Shanshan's mind was in a mess, and he felt that he had abandoned that child.

    She told him, "I had a child with Joey before." The

    golden and red retrievers cracked melon seeds in the living room.

    The golden retriever heard the words, I rely on it! Our main god is actually the second husband, so pitiful.

    The red hair squirts out a melon seed, that's not the case! He activated his divine power, "Lord God, listen to me, I have investigated everything clearly, it's not like this!"