Shan Shan patted the child on the back, Say to him, "Joey, let's go together, I will teach you oil painting."

    "I like this life, I don't want to go anymore. Do you understand, I like this life."

    She didn't understand, or ignored to his heart.

    Later, she still left and left him a letter, saying that she would go to another city to see the sculptures and come back in January. And left him enough money, also hired a person to take care of the child for a month.

    She didn't come back a month later.

    Two years later, the whole city was plagued by plague and the child died.

    After that, Joy stayed in that thatched cottage and never waited for her to come back.

    After more than a dozen time travels, Joey never fell in love with anyone. It's a very simple story. The story of meeting Shanshan for four years was sealed away from his memory, and he only remembered it recently.

    Shanshan looked at Xie Jinyan, then at Joey pulling his wrist. Suddenly, there was a feeling of being caught on the spot.

    Shanshan pulled Joey's fingers away, "Let's take you home."

    Xie Jinyan carried Joey up together.

    Zhao Baiqian rang his doorbell.

    After a while, the aunt of Joey’s family came to open the door, saw Joey on the ground, and said, “Oh, why is the young master drunk?”

    Shanshan asked, “Do you want to change your shoes?” The

    aunt said, “No No, I'll mop the floor later."

    They put Joey on the sofa in the living room, and Qiao Yu played with building blocks on the living room carpet.

    Shanshan hurried back to the entrance and took off his shoes.

    The aunt hurried to prepare hot towels. Joey leaned on the sofa, his cheeks were flushed, and his eyes followed the mountains.

    Shanshan's eyes were attracted by the paintings in the living room. There were many oil paintings hanging in the living room, which should all be Joey's works.

    The study is connected with a bedroom and used as his exclusive studio, one of which is unfinished.

    That painting is the back view of two people holding a little girl. Where have you seen it?

    "Beautiful sister, rich sister." Behind Qiao Yu called Shanshan and Zhao Baiqian, put down the building blocks in his hands, and then called Xie Jinyan, "Hello, Uncle."

    Zhao Baiqian covered his mouth and smiled, they are sisters, Xie Jinyan is uncle .

    "Sister, look, my brother is stupid." Qiao Yu pointed at his brother with rosy cheeks with his fat fingers.

    Then he climbed onto the sofa, rode on Joey's neck, and pulled his ears, "Brother is a fool, hehehe."

    If it was before, Joey would have spanked her ass. Now, there is no response at all.

    At this time, the aunt brought a few cups of tea and said, "The adults at home are not here, so we are just two nannies. I am sorry for not being able to entertain you well. Drink tea first, and call us if you need something."

    Xie Jinyan nodded, "It's okay." The

    aunt gave Joey After wiping his face and hands, he quickly went down with a basin and a wet towel.