Netizens really found some clues. There is a museum in a scenic spot in the west of Shanghai that is posting recruitment information. The only investor and owner shown by Tianyan Check is Shanshan.

    Because of the recruitment information released during the Chinese New Year, people can't apply if they want to apply. Everyone is at home.

    As soon as the netizens picked it up, they posted it on the Internet, [Sisters who change jobs at the end of the year, go and see Shanshan's collection, don't quit your job just to chase stars! Follow stars rationally. ]

    [Aww, there is still a difference between Shanshan and a traditional celebrity artist, and I prefer to call her a public figure that is loved by everyone. ]

    [That's right! Everyone's favorite public figure! 】

    Niu Ben was lying on a beach chair in the woodshed while working on his computer, when he suddenly received a snowflake-like mail in his mailbox.

    Click to see that they are all applicants. He guessed that Shanshan must have accidentally revealed something in the live broadcast room. Sure enough, he talked about the collection hall.

    It's not a bad thing either, as there are more candidates for screening.

    Niu Ben is now not only Shanshan's manager, but also Shanshan's secretary, taking on many secretarial responsibilities.

    He has now become Mr. Yu's chief secretary.

    He touched his head, the newly grown hair was sizzling, and the shampoo was good.

    Cui Zhexi often comes in to bring tea, water and biscuits. Then he left with a wink, leaving a separate office space.

    Niu Ben took a sip of tea, ate a biscuit, and continued to work.

    A few people were promoted from the human resources department, finance department, and legal department of Longshan Company to set up a special team for the operation of the collection hall to help make preparations for the opening of the collection hall.

    Whether they can work in the collection hall in the future depends on their abilities.

    Of course these people get twice the salary. They belong to Longshan Company. The major shareholder of Longshan Company is Mrs. Cui, and Shanshan is a minority shareholder. These people are not obliged to do the work of the collection.

    Longshan Company recruited a bit too many people at that time, although they will not be fired, but they really want to find something to do, for fear of being fired, there is no such thing as a good thing if they have no work experience. Woolen cloth.     Therefore, these people sensed that museums and art galleries still have corresponding positions, and immediately recommended themselves, familiarized themselves with the business in advance, and helped Shanshan and Niuben to start the preliminary work. I will strive to be able to go to work in the museum after it opens.     It must have been very hard at the beginning, and I worked overtime every day at home during the Chinese New Year, but I have been salted for several months, and I am willing to work overtime every day!     Xianyu was very happy at the time. They were all highly educated and experienced people. If Xianyu went down, he would be eliminated by society. How could the company support useless idlers.

    At the beginning of the business, it was a bit of hard work. Later, they believed that with Shanshan's ability, the final fruit must be very sweet.

    Niu Ben asked someone to change the receiving email address to the address of the Human Resources Department.

    After all, during the Chinese New Year, I thought it would take a few hours to get their reply, but I didn't expect them to reply very quickly, [I received it, Brother Niu, can you check this email address: @Sshanartmuseum... Is this address okay? ]