An old-school gentleman, Shanshan smiled, clicked on WeChat, and replied.

    There are three outside the mountain: [Not a boyfriend, but a friend. ]

    Fairy Drinking Dew: [Aww, it's not her boyfriend! Bet on who will bring breakfast for a semester, I bet it will be your boyfriend! 】

    Dominate your heart: 【I bet the same way. ]

    The 1.5 meter hunk: [Raise your hand and add one, Shan Shan, don't you think he's handsome? Is not the most handsome. 】

    There are three outside the mountain: 【Handsome. But I value the harmony of soul more, besides, Xie Jinyan didn't say he likes me, he has a mysterious background. ]

    The 1.5-meter hunk: [That's not true, there are a lot of people insulting you two on the Internet! If you don't like you, why take a risk for you? Almost died. 】

    There are three outside the mountain: 【Like traditional culture. Like it as much as I do. If it were me, if I had the conditions, I would do the same. 】

    Dominate your heart: 【Hahaha you can do this, what a match made in heaven. 】

    In fact, she felt that she would not get emotional easily, her heart was like a rock. A time traveler once told her that she must not be emotional.

    Emotion is what prevents the traversers from moving forward.

    Even if she had forgotten the memories of many lifetimes, she thought, in other worlds, she would have the same thoughts as now, and would not be easily tempted.

    Zhao Baiqian asked Shanshan, "Shanshan, where do you hang the washed clothes?"

    Jiang PD moved a dehydrator, which was in Shanshan's bathroom, but the power was insufficient, so the dehydrator could not be used, so he just washed some small clothes. clothing.

    In this weather, even if the clothes are dehydrated, they will still freeze the next morning.

    Shanshan said, "Let's hang it in the bedroom first, and put it outside tomorrow morning. I hope there will be sunshine tomorrow."

    Jiang PD stepped on slippers, his trouser legs were hanging on his calf, and he forgot to put it down, looking sloppy.

    Recently, because there is no water, Ginger PD doesn't wear makeup, because it takes a lot of water to remove makeup, and Ginger PD without makeup doesn't look so fierce anymore.

    The blue and white halo of the computer was reflected in the glasses, which had recently been made a hundred degrees darker, and I was staring at the telescreen and editing.

    The PDs are also responsible for cutting and controlling the quality of variety shows that are finally broadcast on TV stations. I don't have time to cut during the day, so I can only cut at night.

    She is a very hardworking woman.

    Cut to a place, can't help but pull the progress bar back and forth. Shan Shan bumped his nose against Xie Jinyan's chest, and then wiped his nose with his sleeve.

    Jiang PD showed his aunt's smile, "Hehehe."

    Yu Yanran brushed her teeth, came to see what Jiang PD was laughing at, and then laughed too, "Hehehe." There was such a scene during the day, hehehe, so amazing what.

    "Is there any more?" Yu Yanran asked.

    Jiang PD nodded, his hair was fluttering, he stroked his hair, and brought out another one that was easy to knock, and showed Yu Yanran the temporary PD just cut it.