The snow was knee-high here, and at the beach it melted to ice.

    They finally walked to the pier and finally saw the whole picture of the submarine.

    A German-style submarine in the 1980s, about six meters long, full of color, mostly submerged in the water, anchored under the water, revealing a columnar top of the submarine.

    The golden retriever and the red retriever got off the submarine one after the other.

    Xie Jinyan was waiting for them beside him.

    After a while, the golden retriever and the red retriever brought out three big backpacks. It's like a mountaineering bag, which is bigger, and contains some survival supplies and a change of clothes.

    These were prepared by Xie Jinyan's secretary team before the arrival.

    [Good guy, it's actually a German-made submarine from the 1970s and 1980s. It's already gone on the market. ]

    [I understand, only this kind of German-made submarine can cross the stormy sea. This submarine is almost purely manual operation, and basically has no intelligent facilities. Once too many intelligent facilities are added, it will be disturbed by the storm's magnetic field. ]

    [ Awesome, how much is this submarine? 】

    [It is more expensive than a helicopter, and it is so well preserved, there is no market for it. 】

    The few people quickly returned to the cabin, and the snow in the small yard was swept away. There is also a snowman at the gate of the yard with a crooked carrot nose.

    Xie Jinyan walked over, stretched out his hand, and straightened him.

    Xie Jinyan's live broadcast room has more than one million viewers online. Since he is not familiar with Xie Jinyan, his speech is relatively reserved and there are fewer bullet screens.

    [It's the little snowman that Shanshan built during the Chinese New Year. ]

    [Blown by the wind, it was piled up again by He Zhizhou and Cui Zhexi. 】

    【Cui Zhexi often misses things, and Snowman's nose is crooked. 】

    The snowman whose nose was crooked by Cui Zhexi's anger, smiled again after his nose was straightened.

    It was almost eleven o'clock at noon, and Shanshan was still sleeping. Pei Ze and Yu Yanran were in charge of cooking, Cui Zhexi lit the fire, and He Zhizhou washed the vegetables.

    The golden retriever and the red retriever have nothing to do, chopping firewood in the woodshed.

    The firewood was piled outside the firewood house, and it was not dried in the sun, so it was difficult to get started.

    And they chop wet wood just like cutting tofu, one knife at a time.

    The two men chopped almost all the firewood.

    Xie Jinyan stopped them and said to them in French, "Don't move these big logs, they may be used for handicrafts."

    【Yanyan knows a lot! It is Shanshan used for carpentry. 】

    They were chopping firewood, and Xie Jinyan was arranging the firewood beside him, stacking the chopped firewood on the outer wall of the cabin.

    Put them in a row horizontally, in a row vertically, on top of each other, forming a wavy pattern.

    [Nordic villages will pile up all kinds of firewood piles. ]

    [People are traveling in Norway, and this is the case at the B&B. Hahaha, there are many piles of firewood full of artistic sense. The locals say that the piles of firewood can be used to burn for several years. 】