couldn’t laugh or cry, so he borrowed Jiang Shaowen’s walkie-talkie and said to them, “The Eld’s deer is in the sheep pen, do you want to come and see it? Oh, yes, bring some carrots.”

    Several men were repairing the woodshed, so they came over immediately Little Eld.

    The little Eld deer hid behind its mother, trembling.

    Shanshan picked up a carrot and put it outside the sheepfold, signaling the doe to eat it.

    Unexpectedly, sister Yang ran up immediately and bit her away.

    [Hahaha, spoiled little sister Yang. ]

    [The little overlord of the sheepfold. 】

    The elk blinked her eyes, obviously wanting to eat carrots, it smelled very sweet, and she had never eaten them. Her child is also very hungry. From yesterday to today, in the low places of the woods, I couldn't find any edible young shoots.

    Her eyes fell on Shanshan's raised hand.

    Shanshan holds a carrot in his hand, waiting for her to eat.

    [Generally speaking, wild deer are not like the deer that can be seen in zoos, they are very alert. Will not eat food fed by humans. ]

    [The truth is this, our mountains are different. 】

    【Exactly. ]

    [If you don't want to eat it, just put it on the ground alone, they will eat it with the sheep. 】

    The next second, the female Eld deer slowly walked towards the mountain, sniffed the carrot, and took a bite.

    [Ah ah ah! I ate the carrot in Shanshan's hand! 】

    【Lulu is awesome! ]

    [Ah, I made a typo, Lulu. ]

    [Okay, the new name is Lulu! Lulu looks so pretty! ]

    [Lulu: It smells so good! 】

    After she took a bite, she picked it up, turned around to feed the little Eld deer, put it on the ground, then turned around and walked towards the mountain again.

    Shanshan fed them three more carrots.

    The lambs are not hungry, they just ate at noon.

    Sister Yang couldn't eat after a few mouthfuls, so she threw the carrot on the ground. The little Eld's nose moved, walked slowly to Sister Yang, and looked at her.

    [Little Eld's Deer: Can I eat it? 】

    Sister Yang raised her head.

    [Sister Sheep: Smelly man, I don't give the princess' things away and don't give them to men. 】

    The little Eld deer was sad, bowed his head and walked away.

    Sister Yang said "咩咩", come back quickly!

    [Sister Yang: I was just kidding with you, but I took it seriously, what a little boy. 】

    The little eld deer turned around, blinked its wet deer eyes, and lowered its head to eat the leftover half of the carrot bitten by sister Yang.

    The little Eld deer took two bites and raised his head, as if saying: Do you want it?

    Sister Yang reluctantly took a bite.

    [Sister Sheep: Just take a bite. ]

    [A poor boy with amnesia (true nobleman) vs. a rich daughter of a rich family. ]