Bread can be eaten cold, But those steamed buns and steamed buns still need to be reheated, and they taste useless.

    Fortunately, they had made preparations before the Chinese New Year. There was a lot of firewood piled up in the firewood room, which was enough to prepare for emergencies.

    In terms of water, if it doesn’t work, use snow, and burn snow for daily water.

    All creeks will definitely freeze... There is one condition that cannot be determined for snow burning, and that is whether there are pollutants in the snow. Now some places have too many pollutants, and the snow is gray when it falls.

    You can first find ginger pd to buy ten barrels of purified water for drinking.

    Jiang PD just came to the shed and said that the veterinarian had arrived and was treating Big Eye in the stable.

    Pei Ze was a little anxious, "I'll go and have a look first." After speaking, he handed the sickle in his hand to Yu Yanran.

    Shanshan asked Jiang PD for fifteen barrels of purified water, and Jiang PD immediately called to contact them to deliver it.

    The phone just hung up, Jiang pd checked the weather on the phone, there was no special situation, after waiting for a while, the chief director asked everyone in the group: [@everyone, yellow blizzard warning! ! ! ! Estimated at two o'clock tomorrow afternoon! ! ! Please make a first-level response to the whole team! 】

    【Received. 】

    【Received. ]

    [Fortunately, it's a yellow alert, we're about to evacuate if it's above yellow. 】

    At today's regular meeting, the chief director also said that if there is an orange blizzard warning or a red blizzard warning, all staff should evacuate the island.

    It's a yellow blizzard warning and things aren't too bad.

    Jiang pd breathed a sigh of relief, turned his head and told Shanshan the result of the weather forecast. Shanshan nodded and said he understood, but he did not relax.

    Seeing Shanshan's serious look, Jiang PD became nervous again.

    "Jiang PD, how much fresh water is prepared for the island?" Shanshan asked her.

    "In addition to the daily drinking of small bottles of mineral water, the standard for each of us is half a bucket per person per day. A bucket of water is 18 liters.

    Now we have just started work. Due to the Chinese New Year, the staff only came halfway, less than 60 people.

    Every day In the morning, a boat came to replenish us with fresh water, and there should be more than 30 barrels of water in the storage room for one day, plus more than ten barrels in the kitchen, less than 50 barrels.”

    Shanshan squatted down, picked vegetables, and listened to her , and then suggested, "Why don't you keep it for two or three days? To prevent emergencies?"

    Jiang pd was stunned, "Okay, you want 15 barrels here, and we need them too. They are all shipped in one ship. Simply Bring over 50 barrels. Anyway, the shelf life is long, one year."

    "Yeah." Shan Shan continued to cut the cauliflower.

    Jiang PD contacted the chef, not only to prepare drinking water for the cabin, but also for the entire variety show group. Like Shan Shan, it doesn't hurt to be extra prepared.

    Later it turned out that this decision was too correct. After that, the blizzard will be upgraded from a yellow warning to a red warning, and the snowfall will reach more than 15 millimeters within 6 hours. Not only that, but there are also strange phenomena at sea. It led to the closure of the island for many days.