At eleven o'clock, the grandfather and grandson of the He family came back with unsatisfied intentions.

    Shan Shan had already fallen asleep on the sofa, with his head up and his body covered with a blanket. Her biological clock is used to going to bed at one o'clock in the early ten o'clock, and she will be very sleepy when she stays up until half past ten.

    They are still swiping their mobile phones. What do young people sleep on? On the social networking site, I complained about the hairstyle and dress of this year's host, whether the sketch is funny, and voted for the funniest sketch.

    But the sound of the TV was turned down a bit, and the chandelier in the living room also dimmed.

    The host cue mentioned the hot word of the year and mentioned #打象兄弟#, and the people in the audience and in front of the TV were rocking with laughter.

    Everyone said that the Spring Festival Gala has become more and more down-to-earth.

    Sun Miaomiao leaned in her husband's arms, couldn't help laughing out loud, then covered her mouth, and took a quick look at Shan Shan who was sleeping on the sofa, but luckily she didn't wake her up.

    The next program was a song and dance medley brought by several stars, and Yin Louzhen performed one part of it.

    After Yin Louzhen's performance, Niu Ben switched the TV to the off-site live interview, and his manager's sense of smell told him that it would be fun next time.

    A CCTV reporter interviewed Yin Louzhen, "Lou Zhen, we are very curious, how did you communicate with Cui Zhexi?"

    Yin Louzhen's face changed, but the reporter who asked him was not an entertainment reporter, but a CCTV reporter. In front of people, you have to answer if you don't want to answer.

    As an artist, memes are mostly professionalism. Yin Louzhen said, "Then I will show you online. My cousin should be watching the live broadcast. When I communicate with him, he will simultaneously post what I told him to Weibo. Go up."

    "Okay!"

    Yin Louzhen activated the signal tower online, eyes hard: "Brother Smelly, wish everyone a happy Chinese New Year, and climb higher step by step."

    After finishing speaking, the raised eyebrows fell.

    A minute later, Cui Zhexi posted on Weibo: [My cousin said: I wish everyone a happy Chinese New Year, and climb higher every step of the way. 】

    Yin Louzhen waited for a while, the reporter looked at the phone and said, "Now you can tell us about what you just communicated with Cui Zhexi."

    Yin Louzhen said, "Just now I wish everyone a happy new year, step by step Ascending." The

    reporter exclaimed, "Oh my God, it's exactly the same as Cui Zhexi's Weibo, it's amazing! Are you telepathic?"

    Yin Louzhen smiled and shook his head, "It's a bit similar, we use the eyes Communicate."

    It turned out to be eyes! The reporter looked like he had solved the case, "The annual unsolved case has been solved. Haha, I wish the audience in front of the camera every step of the

    way!" Yin Louzhen raised his eyebrows cooperatively.

    Brother Hit Fart played memes, and another wave of Weibo exploded.

    [Hahahaha, it's actually through the eyes! ]

    [There is one less unsolved mystery in the entertainment industry, hahaha, let the CCTV reporter ask more questions. ]