Everyone thought that she would cut half the price because she liked it at most. Shanshan said to the father and daughter, "I bought it."

    No price was discussed at all.

    Niu Ben was taken aback for a moment, but the money was in the mountains. He could say anything, buy it if he likes it, and then asked the father and daughter for the bank card number.

    The daughter was also stunned, and silently reported the card number to them.

    Niu Ben immediately transferred it to him, and 300,000 yuan was credited to the account.

    People around shook their heads and went into the house one after another.

    The old father's tears fell immediately, and he hammered his chest. He was the tiger amulet his ancestors exchanged for his life, and now he wants to use it to exchange his life.

    He is really sick. In his time, hepatitis was prevalent. He already had hepatitis, and it was recently screened out that there was a lump on the left liver, which required surgery, and the right liver was probably early stage liver cancer.

    The girl wiped away her tears, and when she was a child, she often took them out secretly to show off to other children. Grandpa would beat her up when he found out. Now no more.

    Shanshan carefully wrapped the tiger amulet in silk cloth, put it in a schoolbag, and said to them, "If you want to see it in the future, you can go to the museum in the west of the city."

    "Is there a museum in the west of the city?" the girl asked.

    "Under construction." Shanshan zipped up her schoolbag.

    Shan Shan and Niu Ben left. On the way, Shan Shan and Niu Ben said, "The father and daughter, the father must have liver disease. You can follow up and pay attention. If 300,000 is not enough, transfer some medical expenses to them anonymously."

    Niu Ben I didn't see this, "I think his eyeballs are really yellow, and his face is also sallow. Shanshan, is this tiger charm real? I just googled it, and there are only three Du tiger charms left. Experts say it should be There are only three of them."

    "It's true, and I can send it to other experts tonight for identification."

    Shan Shan said it was true, and Niu Ben believed it, and now he doesn't believe anyone except the country, only her. Because she is really good.

    Because they were carrying things and worried about being unsafe, the two drove home.

    At night, Shanshan takes a bath in the big bathtub. The jacuzzi here is much more stretched than the small tub in the cabin.

    She opened the WeChat group and chatted with her roommate for a while.

    404 not found is discussing the final exam that just came out.

    Shanshan also reviewed her homework before the exam, and then drew the key points for her roommates, all of whom did well in the exam.

    Shanshan didn't take the final exam, and several teachers gave her permission to take the make-up exam.

    The roommates kept saying thank you Dad in the group. If it wasn’t for Dad, I wouldn’t be able to get so much New Year’s money during the Chinese New Year!

    Dominate your heart (Jing Meizhi): [Father is my reincarnated benefactor, the woman who let me use gucci! Woohoo, I bought a gucci with my dad's winnings. 】

    The 1.5 meter hunk (Xu Bailing): 【You buy gucci? Rich woman, show me when school starts! ! 】

    Dominate your heart: 【Gucci is the cheapest luxury. After buying Gucci, I want to buy lv now. The new tea-colored lv looks so good! 】