Glancing at his watch, the auction will start in 10 minutes.

    All the seats were full, and some people even received the message late and asked the staff to add seats. It is estimated that the opening time will be a little later than expected.

    For those who can enter the auction venue, the auction house will verify their personal assets in advance. Personal assets exceeding 100 million yuan are just tickets for the auction.

    Why are there so many people, Shanshan muttered in his heart.

    Suddenly I heard a voice, "Sorry, give way, sorry, sorry."

    Shanshan looked up, and it was Cui Zhexi, and Cui Zhexi didn't wear a mask. There are no external cameras here, so he didn't wear it.

    There were people sitting on the left and right of Shanshan, and Cui Zhexi picked one who looked easy to talk (bully), "Hello, sorry, can I change seats with you, I want to sit with my friend.

    " Yes, the middle-aged man recognized Cui Zhexi as the son of the Cui family when he saw him. The Cui family has been flourishing recently, with the appearance of being the head of the four major families in the capital.

    The middle-aged man smiled, and immediately stood up, "It turned out to be Mr. Cui, it's a pleasure to meet you. Where is your seat?"

    Cui Zhexi said how many rows his seat number is, and the man readily said he knew, and then took Pick up your things and go.

    Cui Zhexi sat down and suppressed his voice, "Shanshan~"

    Shanshan squinted his eyes, "Why are you here?"

    "My grandma asked me to come, and I took a helicopter to land on the top floor of a big hotel. I just arrived."

    Cui Zhexi He changed into a white suit, and a pink rose was pinned to the pocket of the suit jacket.

    Quite coquettish.

    Cui Zhexi noticed that Shanshan was sizing him up, so he puffed up his chest, "I'm very noble after washing it.

    "

    Shanshan is also wearing a jade-colored evening dress with a cheongsam collar. The collar of the dress has a circle of light fluffy white fur, and it is covered with an environmentally friendly fur. The skin is jade-colored, the neck is slender, and the wind and moon are boundless.

    The auction started, and everyone sat upright, looking focused.

    The man sitting in front of the mountain has a straight back. He has not black solid-colored hair, but a little golden brown in the black, and he is meticulously applying a little pomade.

    Why can I see the mountains so clearly! Because he is really too tall! Shanshan's seat was originally 10 centimeters higher than the row in front, but the head and shoulders of the man in front blocked Shanshan's view.

    Shanshan had no choice but to move to the side, watching the auction scene under the stage from the gap.

    From the corner of his eyes, he noticed that there was no white line of the mask on his ears, and he was not wearing a mask. Behind the cold white earrings, there was a red mole glaring, as if his ears had just been pierced. But it is indeed a red mole.

    Shanshan moved a little bit, Cui Zhexi moved a little bit closer to Shanshan.

    The first auction item is a gold-and-white glazed flower-and-bird pillow.

    The auctioneer is an elegant woman in her forties, wearing a royal blue silk skirt, holding a black auction hammer in her hand, "Good afternoon everyone, hello everyone, welcome to our auction site, the first piece The auction item is gold and white glaze with flower and bird patterns."