It's not easy. A foreign designer must love his wife very much if he understands Chinese traditional culture to such an extent.

    Shanshan's eyes were full of longing and joy, and she liked this museum very much just by looking at it.

    In fact, with the development of social culture, science and technology, the number and types of museums are increasing.

    The main basis for the division of museum types is the nature and characteristics of museum collections, exhibitions, and educational activities.

    Secondly, it is its source of funding and its service targets. At the present stage, the competent departments and experts of Chinese museums, referring to the classification method generally used in the world, divide Chinese museums into four categories: history, art, science and technology, and comprehensive according to the actual situation in China. Types of. ——1

    This museum covers an area of ​​1,500 square kilometers, with a total of five floors, three floors above ground and two floors underground. Not very big, only one tenth of the floor area of ​​a large museum.

    It is not a comprehensive museum. The collections here are rather miscellaneous, including porcelain from the Tang Dynasty and Guqin more than 1,300 years ago. Anyway, the Chinese cultural relics collected by my aunt are all in this museum.

    It should belong to the museum of art. Art museums mainly display the artistic and aesthetic value of collections, such as the Palace Museum, Nanyang Han Painting Museum, Guangdong Folk Art Museum, Beijing Dazhong Temple Ancient Bell Museum, Xu Beihong Memorial Hall, Tianjin Theater Museum, etc. --2

    Shanshan had searched the collections of this museum on the Internet before, and there were not very many, about 130 pieces. Most of them are in the private collection of my aunt, or donations from her friends or social donations.

    The aunt's private collection was written in great detail in the will. Important collections are in bank safes.

    In fact, Shanshan admires my aunt very much. She bought more than 100 pieces of Chinese cultural relics in foreign auctions and sent them to Chinese museums. She is a woman who loves the motherland very much.

    They opened the door and went in, facing a huge, nearly 12-meter-high carved screen. Turning in, the exhibition cabinets inside had already accumulated dust.

    The overall structure is closer to the Chinese style, with a huge light-emitting patio in the middle. Bamboo is planted in the patio on the second floor.

    After roughly turning around, the fifth floor is empty and there are no display cabinets. Shanshan has an idea in her mind that an exhibition of intangible cultural heritage can be set up on the fifth floor, and she wants to use the most advanced 3D technology to let people experience the process of making intangible cultural heritage by hand.

    The original curator's office is also on the fifth floor. Shanshan found the collection introduction ten years ago in the office, as well as the structure diagram of the venue and other materials.

    Zhao Baiqian blew the dust and helped her hold it.

    Shan Shan roughly understood the reasons for the closure of the museum. First, the collections were insufficient and not attractive enough. Secondly, the transportation here was inconvenient ten years ago, and ordinary people would not take a taxi or drive for such a long distance, so they came here to see more than a hundred collections.

    In fact, she can solve these two problems. Recently, she has been doing live variety shows for a single time, and she has a "celebrity effect", which is attractive. She now has more than 20 million fans on Weibo, and more than 8 million fans on her ins.