" ]

    [Wooooow, we must see you after the new year! 】

    【I'm also afraid. After one season, after a holiday, the artists don't want to continue to suffer in the wilderness, and they all go on strike and don't shoot... Shanshan and the others won't. ]     [

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Filmed, our log cabin is so nice yet. ]

    Shanshan didn't take the helicopter arranged by Grandma Cui. There were many people on her side, including Manager Niu and Zhao Baiqian, plus she had three people.

    Arrangements are also made at the airport.

    She flew to Shanghai this time, the art gallery and collection gallery are in Shanghai, she must take advantage of these few days to visit.

    After boarding the plane, I slept for two hours. Occasionally the plane was turbulent due to air currents, woke up once in the middle of the mountains and continued to sleep.

    Arrived in Shanghai at eleven in the morning, Shanghai is also wet and cold, unlike Beijing, the wind in Beijing is like a dry knife.

    Sitting in the commercial vehicle, Shanshan looked at the city of Shanghai through the glass window, which was very inclusive. On the 29th, there were not many people and cars on the street, and a large number of people had already returned home for the New Year.

    Niu Ben's home is in Shanghai, and he can take Shan Shan to play around Shanghai these days.

    Zhao Baiqian is from the Yi nationality. They celebrate the New Year in October of the lunar calendar, but now they are Sinicized, and the people of the tribe also celebrate the Spring Festival, but it is not as grand as their lunar October. Zhao Baiqian plans to stay with Shanshan during the Chinese New Year, and her family has no objection.

    Here in Shanghai, there are two properties left to her by her aunt, a villa and a western-style building, and a large flat in the city center.

    Niu Ben had people clean up the flat floor. The villas and western-style buildings had not been lived in for twenty years, so cleaning was much more troublesome than the flat floor.

    "The bungalow has been unoccupied for a long time, and there is mold. I asked the company to clean it. You can go and have a look next time. Let's go to the Daping floor first. The location of the Daping floor is very good. It is on the bank of the Huangpu River. The market value of this floor is 8 Tens of millions, it is the most valuable set your aunt gave you."

    Shanshan thought to himself, he had received so many "benefits" from his original body, so he had to operate art galleries and museums.

    They got out of the car and first verified their identities with the lobby manager on the first floor.

    Because the entrance is verified by face recognition, their face information is not entered. The butler first took Shanshan and the others to the office to submit the face verification information.

    Shanshan recorded both his own face and Zhao Baiqian's face. Zhao Baiqian will always live with her in the future, and it will be much easier to enter and exit after entering facial information.

    The community covers an area of ​​110,000 square meters, consisting of four high-rise residential buildings and a high-end club. Security is strict, and many politicians and celebrities live here.

    The pattern of four ladders and four households.

    Niu Ben pressed the elevator to the 19th floor, and they lived on the 19th floor.