Wear Men don't feel cold when they put on their clothes, their hair is short, and Shan Shan and Yu Yanran feel their heads are cold.

    Wrap your hair with a towel, and Jiang PD finds two scarves for the two girls and asks them to wrap them around. It must be very cold when we sail later.

    Cui Zhexi sailed back.

    A group of people sat on the side of the boat and pulled the railing on the side of the boat.

    Facing the wind, I have just swam in winter, and I am really not too afraid of the cold. It was too cold when I first came here, but now I am fine with the wind.

    Only He Zhizhou was really afraid of the cold and shrank behind Pei Ze.

    [No. 3 is really weak, I almost didn't find No. 3, hahahaha. ]

    [Too thin, hide behind No. 2. 】

    At the last moment just now, He Zhizhou caught a squid, so it was not nothing.

    A group of people returned with a full load, and there was still a barrel of Mashi pearl shells that had not been opened. They were going to take it back to the cabin and open it again.

    [A day full of rewards! 】

    [There is still a barrel of pearl oysters that has not been opened yet! I don't know if I can still make a lot of hemp. 】

    After the two girls returned to the cabin, Shanshan found out the hair dryer, and Yu Yanran blew it first.

    Several men with short, almost dry hair went off to work.

    Zhang Ziao got scissors and was going to cut Shan Shan's hair.

    There is sunshine in the yard, Shan Shan has a big bath towel around his neck, and a big plastic film is placed under the chair, left over from the plastic greenhouse built before. Because the small yard is on a dirt floor, the hair falls down, and it can't be cleaned no matter what.

    After doing everything, Shanshan sat on the chair.

    My hair has just been blown, and the roots are dry, otherwise I will catch a cold.

    Even if the black hair is wet, it is thick enough to be seen. Her hair is too much. Sitting down, the long hair behind her hangs down to the same length as the chair.

    Zhang Ziao confirmed, "Cut it short, right?"

    "Yeah, cut it 15 to 20 centimeters shorter." Shanshan said, "It's almost above the waist."

    Her hair was down to her waist, it was too long I have never had time to cut it off. It is too inconvenient to wash my hair in winter, and it takes more than an hour to blow it.

    "Okay. Don't worry, I cut off my daughter's watermelon head."

    Shanshan covered her head, "I don't want a watermelon head."

    Zhang Ziao laughed, "Don't worry."

    [Hahaha, Zhang Ziao is too good at lying People, I feel distressed even if I cut a centimeter. ]

    [ Aww, my sister has a new hairstyle. ]

    [Sister looks good whether she has long hair or short hair. 】

    【Beautiful and beautiful! 】

    Pei Ze said, "Zi'ao has a good way of washing, cutting and blowing. In the past, he was always the one in our college drama club to fix our hairstyles."