the hole again; yx said that He Zhizhou was not a man, and He Zhizhou said that the man you like is a man (No. 1 );

    When it comes to No. 1 yx, I don’t dare to say more, but since you don’t want to do it, please go away, I want to set up a hardworking person.

    He Zhizhou didn't fall for the trick and went to help Pei Ze carry water. In the end, He Zhizhou won! This tug-of-war of the green tea century is over! 】

    Several people spent an afternoon growing fruits and vegetables, and now the vegetable greenhouse is almost full.

    [Wow, full of sense of accomplishment~]

    [Thank you for your hard work~]

    Yu Yanran once again obtained scriptures from Shanshan, and fertilized the vegetable garden with animal manure to make it more fertile.

    Yu Yanran couldn't find animal feces there, so she took the dustpan and went to the sheep pens and stables in the mountains to pick up animal feces.

    But Yu Yanran, as the former green tea, naturally wouldn't make Yu Xiang feel better. Yu Xiang made her suffer a lot last night and this morning, and Yu Yanran had to get it back.

    Yu Yanran sent an invitation to Yu Xiang, "Think about it, I'm going to sweep the sheep and horse's poo, do you want to go with me?"

    Yu Xiang was exhausted from farming, so she didn't want to go, "I'm so tired from planting strawberries just now, I can't lift my arms, Yan Ran, go by yourself."

    Yu Yanran said "ah", "Why don't you have to do anything , just stay with me by the side, I'm more afraid of chickens, you know that too, right?" Oh shit,

    Yu Xiang had no choice but to go with her.

    When they arrived at the sheep pen, Yu Yanran naturally had a way to get Yu Xiang to help...

    Half an hour later, the sheep pen and stables were cleaned up by Yu Yanran and Yu Xiang. Think about it, you are my good sister, right?"

    Yu Xiang's veins twitched, and he rubbed his sore arm to help lift the excrement bucket.

    [Yx is the state of ordinary people surviving on the island. Working on the island is really exhausting. I admire Shanshan and the others. ]

    [Pei Ze has to clean up the sheep pen and stables every night, and there are many things to do. ]

    [That's right, I lived a prosperous life, and there is a lot of sacrifice behind it. ]

    [Yes, yes~ In fact, these things are easy to do when you get used to them, and they are not as tiring as the first time. 】

    Yu Xiang and Yu Yanran carried the dung bucket together and went back to the tin house.

    When I met Cui Zhexi on the road, Cui Zhexi immediately took a few steps back, covered his nose, and couldn't hide the disgust in his eyes.

    [Hahahaha, No. 1 is too real. ]

    [It's too merciless. 】

    【Tactical retreat, walk away immediately. 】

    Yu Xiang looked down and saw that there were many dung spots on her trousers, which stinks. Step up and leave quickly.

    Yu Yanran smiled at Cui Zhexi and left. You can't sympathize with women, especially Yu Xiang.

    Yu Xiang, who had never been in a relationship before high school, is now in a state of rebound under the high-pressure policy of his parents. He is usually good at using beauty as a sharp weapon to hurt other female stars, or catch male stars to raise fish, and even step in to be a third party Destroy the relationship between male and female friends.