【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 】

    【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 】

    【I'm dead! ]

    [I can't hold it anymore! 】

    【Suck and suck! Feast of masculinity. ]

    [One thing to say, He Zhizhou is handsome despite his tea, he is really handsome, young and old eat it all. 】

    For a meal, every dish is divided up, and Cui Zhexi will use the little soup left over from the tofu pot to eat with bibimbap.

    Not a single leaf was left.

    【Operate the disc every day. 】

    They finished their lunch contentedly and took a rest.

    Shan Shan got up, and there were a few oil-paper umbrellas hanging outside the small yard. They had pasted them up in the morning, and she painted the umbrella surfaces.

    In the evening, she will take photos and send them to Milan Fashion Week to see if they fit. If they don’t like them, they can keep them at home.

    After Cui Zhexi finished eating, he wiped his mouth and immediately cooked for Zhuzhu. He took the bamboo basket and went to the vegetable garden to cut some sweet potatoes and green vines.

    A little pig couldn't eat too much, so Cui Zhexi cut two handfuls of sweet potatoes and green vines and went home. The cut surface of the sweet potato vine oozes a milky white liquid, which is a bit sticky to the hands. Cui Zhexi put the sweet potato leaves in the basket and wiped the sweet potato leaves with his palm.

    Then go to the reservoir, fetch a basin of water to rinse the sweet potato leaves, rinse them clean, and cook them in the small yard.

    [Brother is great! ]

    [Brother is excellent, raising pigs! 】

    【Is Cui Zhexi in charge of raising pigs now? ]

    [Yes, last night Cui Zhexi managed to win the opportunity to raise pigs, and now he is fully responsible for the pig. 】

    Originally, Shanshan asked Pei Ze to take care of Zhuzhu, but last night Cui Zhexi begged for a long time before he got this opportunity. Make sure again and again that even if you are hungry, you will not be hungry.

    Cui Zhexi is very jealous of Pei Ze. Every morning, he can go to the livestock house with Shanshan to take care of the sheep and his big eyes. It seems that he wakes up early every morning, is very busy, and has a good relationship with animals.

    If he had a job to do, he'd get up early too. Since he, Pei Ze, became the King of Sheep and King of Horses, he, Cui Zhexi, will be the King of Pigs!

    [No. yfd1: Well, if you want to have the right to speak, you must compete for more projects. Only with projects can you have management rights, and only with management rights can you have the right to speak. Good idea for a meal. ]

    [So that's it! So the small leader likes to grab people who do things, but at the same time guards against people who grab things to do. ]

    [I learned, I learned, the beggar is well versed in the workplace. 】

    This pot was eliminated, and now it is specially used to cook food for pigs.

    Shanshan told him, "Add half a pot of water, a bowl of rice bran, and half a bowl of rice, boil for 20 minutes to half an hour, then add sweet potato leaves and cook."