This is his mother's evil, and "Yu Shanshan"'s wish is about to come true.

    Within a few minutes, the police arrived and took Meng Ran away, bagging him together with the milk box and ginseng tea.

    Shanshan, Yu Yanran, Jiang PD, Assistant Liu and others were temporarily taken to the boat for questioning.

    Cui Zhexi and the others were in the bedroom, and the blue and red lights were flickering, which was very dazzling. They woke up and realized that the police were coming.

    In the middle of the night, half past eleven, why did the police come? The two got dressed and sat up.

    Cui Zhexi and Pei Ze were taken aback, "Who is at the windowsill?"

    He Zhizhou was wearing a set of white pajamas in the middle of the night, drawing under the moonlight.

    Scared to death.

    Cui Zhexi cursed, "Crazy." Putting on

    their shoes and coats, the two of them opened the door and went out to see that there were already several staff members outside the small courtyard.

    Both the chief director and the deputy director were there, but they kept silent about the specific case and asked the other staff to go back, "Shanshan is fine, everyone is gone. Don't post this matter on Weibo, if I find out about it, I will fire it immediately."

    Is something wrong with Shanshan? Cui Xixi and Pei Ze regretted that they had slept so soundly that they didn't hear anything.

    The two bedrooms are on the left and right sides of the small courtyard, separated by more than ten meters, which is too far away.

    "At that time, it would have been better to choose the bedroom next to Shanshan." Cui Zhexi said, regretting it.

    After the staff left, the two asked the chief director what was going on and whether Shanshan was alright.

    Because they are guests, even if the chief director doesn't tell them today, they will ask Shanshan tomorrow.

    The chief director told them everything he knew, and added fuel and vinegar, "Do you still remember the last time Shanshan said that he was poisoned? It was actually Meng Ran and his mother who did it. Today he poisoned again! A pack Milk has traditional Chinese medicine, and a bottle of ginseng tea has traditional Chinese medicine. Mixing the two medicines can kill you. If you often walk by the river, how can you not get your shoes wet? Wicked people have evil rewards. As a result, hehe, Meng Ran was poisoned! He is about to die now! Fortunately, I arrived in time and called the police, otherwise it would be damn unlucky to die on the island!"

    "Where is the mountain?" The two asked, and Cui Zhexi shook the chief director's shoulder while asking, " Where is the mountain?" How is Shan, where did she go? Was she injured?"

    "Shanshan is fine, Jiang PD and her manager are with her, on the police boat. The police will come back after asking." The chief director was stunned by them up.

    The chief director and Shanshan have poor information, and they don't know the real culprit and the whole story of the incident. What they told them was that Meng Ran was poisoned.

    Cui Zhexi's fists popped and popped, and he actually poisoned Shanshan twice! I already knew that the mother and child were not good, if I killed them before, it would be fine, Shanshan wouldn't suffer so much.

    "Which boat is Meng Ran on?" Cui Zhexi asked.

    The chief director replied, "How do I know this? By the way, don't post random Weibo, and don't tell others, it will have a bad influence on the show."