Now In the whole variety show, who doesn't know that everyone is in the light of Shanshan.

    The four pds sighed together, walking all the way back to the cabin.

    In the setting sun, the shell walls of the cabin shimmer softly, warm and peaceful, and the chimney is rising with smoke.

    With the cabin close in front of them, they were in a trance, and returned to the peach blossom garden from the crowded world.

    Before dinner, Shanshan baked a rum cheesecake. In order to celebrate Pei Ze and Jiang Shaowen's birthday, I specially exchanged cream and candles on the show. The best animal cream I bought for cream was 38.5 yuan, candles were 12 yuan, and cheese was 15 yuan.

    Today I sold electricity to the program group for 25.6 yuan.

    After Cui Zhexi calculated, he lost 39 yuan and 90 cents. He glanced at Pei Ze resentfully, "I lost money today."

    Shanshan knocked him on the head, "Happy birthday is a happy event."

    [Hahahahaha, beggars are too bad. 】

    [Haggle over everything. ]

    [My brother celebrates his birthday, Shanshan makes him a cake, what depressing words does the beggar say! ]

    [Children are ignorant, Shanshan will teach you a lesson. 】

    Shanshan first made biscuits in a bread kiln. The freshly baked biscuits are sweet and soft, which is completely different from the hardened biscuits after cooling.

    Everyone tasted a few biscuits. It's half past four in the afternoon, and there's still plenty of time.

    After the biscuits cooled, Shan Shan crushed the biscuits. Place on the bottom of the mold, then stir in the butter, spreading out and compacting the biscuits.

    Then make the cheesecake embryo.

    "It's easy to make a cheesecake, and it's not difficult to make a cake embryo. The main reason is that it's a bit difficult to decorate. But it doesn't matter

    if you eat it at home." The cake looks the best! ]

    [Haha, as long as it tastes good, it doesn't matter if it looks good or not. 】

    Scatter two eggs, soften the cheese with heat insulation, beat it with a mixer, add 150g of sour cream, continue to beat it with a mixer, then add golden egg liquid, then add 150g of whipped cream, stir with a mixer for one minute, then add 8g rum.

    "Next, let's add some starch, about 15g of starch. Stir well again. Remember to sieve the cheesecake, it can make the taste of the cheesecake more delicate.

    " All done! 】

    【Great, I can only look at the cloud, eat it hehe. ]

    [I'm a little curious, how come Shan Shan didn't forget even one of such complicated recipes? ]

    [And my sister didn't look at the recipe on the spot. ]

    [Even if the recipe was looked up yesterday, if you memorize it now, you can remember it all today, the memory is amazing. 】

    【Hahaha, don't be envious, just follow along. 】

    "Then it's pouring into the mold."

    After pouring into the mold, shake it a few times to shake out the small air bubbles.

    "The difference between cheesecake and other cakes is that you need to add a little hot water to the bottom of the mold to prevent the cake from drying out. In order to prevent the water from soaking into the mold, we can wrap the bottom with tin foil. I didn't buy tin foil, so I used bamboo to separate it. Wake up."