It smells good, Cui Zhexi's head is getting closer and closer, pressing against Pei Ze's head, "Hmm..." With his butt touching the floor, he secretly exerted force on the top of his head, he wants to get closer to the Qingshalian Erzhen, and even closer.

    Pei Ze couldn't bear the disturbance, he pulled the pillow back and Cui Zhexi moved forward.

    Pei Ze was so angry that he hugged his precious pillow and turned around to sleep.

    In a daze, halfway through his sleep, Cui Zhexi's head came back.

    At eleven o'clock at night, Pei Ze turned on the light, got up, and beat up Cui Zhexi, and he became more honest in the second half of the night.

    Tonight was Pei Ze's best sleep. A night without dreams.

    The next morning, Shanshan woke up at seven o'clock, after getting up and washing. The rain outside is less, but the wind is still strong.

    Before they got up, she went from the small yard, put on a raincoat and held an oil-paper umbrella to the kitchen to see the lamb.

    A lot of camellias in the yard were knocked off, and Shanshan held up an umbrella to pick up the plastic bags that were blown onto the camellia bushes.

    [Camellia: Good morning, today is a day for taking a bath, gurgling. ]

    [Hahahaha, so cute, a day in the bath. 】

    【Larmer is not Larmer: wash it for nothing, wash it for nothing, everyone washes it for nothing. ]

    [I remember that wintersweet bloomed once at the end of October, and it bloomed at the wrong time/laughing and crying. It withers quickly. ]

    [Wintersweet blooms in November, and it is now the end of November. I have been waiting for a long time, but it has not come. This time it will finally bloom. ]

    [The weather on the small island is relatively warm, sometimes erratic. 】

    The flowering time of camellias is generally between October and March of the following year. After this rain, a round of flower buds should grow again. Wintersweet generally blooms in November in winter, and the flowers wither in March in spring.

    After cleaning up some floating plastic bags, Shanshan returned to the kitchen, and the lamb had woken up early, nestled in the bath towel, a little sick.

    [The lamb is sick. ]

    [I feel sorry for Sister Yang. 】

    Shanshan observed for a while, then turned and went to the bedroom to prepare Chinese medicine. Now she has some commonly used traditional Chinese medicines in her attic, leftovers from the previous ones.

    Hold it in your arms to prevent it from getting wet, and go to the kitchen to make medicine.

    A particularly strong wind hit, and Jiang PD, who was holding a steel-framed nylon umbrella, yelled, "Ah! My umbrella."

    Her steel-framed nylon umbrella was blown apart by the wind, and almost immediately, she was drenched by the wind and rain. Moisture-permeable.

    Shanshan hurried to her side, and the two of them took an oil-paper umbrella together and hurried into the kitchen.

    [Fuck! In such a strong wind, the nylon umbrella was blown apart! There is nothing wrong with the oil-paper umbrella, it is as stable as Mount Tai! 】

    【Oil-paper umbrella yyds! ]

    [The oil-paper umbrella is amazing, the intangible cultural heritage of our ancestors is too good! 】