For the first time today, she felt very annoying. Why should she raise her younger brother? It was not born by her.

    A day of grievances broke out, "My brother can't afford to go to the cram school, so don't go to the cram school. I am now facing a huge liquidated damages, and I have no money. Grandpa's medical expenses should not be paid by me, but by you who are children." Pay. Come find me when you can’t afford to eat!”

    For a long time, no one spoke.

    After a while, a junior high school boy said:

    "Sister, you said that you shoot variety shows every day, and you earn 200,000 a day! My interest class is only 20,000 yuan, why don't you give it to me? I just want to learn how to play the piano and taekwondo ! Mom and Dad raised you when they were young, but now they are old, shouldn’t you raise me?”

    Yu Yanran trembled with anger, and vomited directly. This younger brother was the second child born to her parents when she was in high school. She has been living on campus since high school, and the two siblings have no relationship at all.

    "Don't want a penny from me, dog, just get lost!" Yu Yanran hung up the phone after finishing speaking.

    After she vomited, she cried loudly, wiping away her tears while transferring her grandfather's medical expenses.

    Dad sent a text message: [My brother is not sensible, don't argue with him, your mother and I have already beaten him at home. 】

    Man is such a complicated animal, and man is too ridiculous. She called home, trying to get a little warmth, but she was full of anger. What is she longing for?

    When sending the money home, hello, hello, hello everyone, one mouthful and one sister. When no money was sent home, everyone reached out to her for money. There are too few unreasonable loves in this world, more or less with the calculation of interests.

    The most reliable person in the world is yourself.

    Yu Yanran was exhausted, and unknowingly opened the live broadcast room of other guests.

    After watching it like this, Cui Zhexi laughed so hard that her stomach hurt and she burst into tears.

    I happened to see their green fishing net line. It turned out that she pulled the wrong net that time and pulled up Shanshan's fishing net.

    Shan Shan rode away without saying anything.

    She pulled the wrong net, exchanged the wrong money, and built an unqualified sheepfold.

    One wrong step and one wrong step.

    Being ridiculed by black fans in the live broadcast room, Yu Yanran felt even more uncomfortable. Send a message to the agent: "Don't prepare fish for me anymore."

    She always asks too much and can do too little, which is why she is so painful. What should she do next?

    The agent replied to her: "Okay, just open your mind. People who think a little more than ordinary people are the most painful."

    Those who think a little more, such as Yu Shanshan, are the most comfortable in a sudden state.

    Think less than ordinary people, such as Cui Zhexi, it's not bad to be silly and happy.

    Tonight, Cui Zhexi deliberately faced Pei Ze head-to-head, and his head was pressed against the green gauze made by Shanshan for two pillows.

    In the dark night, the green yarn and the two pillows are filled with the natural flower fragrance, even the dream is also the flower fragrance.