The wind and rain were slanting, and the umbrella couldn't hold it at all. As soon as I went out, the glasses were swept away by a curtain of water.

    After walking a few more steps, the cold rainwater drilled directly into the neckline.

    Nian pd shivered from the cold, gritted his teeth and rushed forward.

    A gust of wind blows the nylon umbrella in his hand away, making Nian PD's teeth tremble.

    [Oh my god, it's raining so hard...]

    [Nianpd has worked hard. ]

    [Thank you for helping Yanran/hug. ]

    [No, isn't Yu Yanran worried about the lamb in such a heavy rain? The lamb is only a few months old. If it gets wet, it will die if it freezes overnight. ]

    [Didn't Yanran go out just now, she was forced to retreat by the rain...]

    Suddenly there was a loud bang, the sound of a building collapsing, Nian pd's heart was half cold.

    Take the time to rush forward and look for the lamb among the piles of wood with bare hands, but you can't find it at all.

    [I'm crying...]

    [What should I do...]

    [Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. That's horrible. 】

    The live broadcast was interrupted, and switched back to the live broadcast of Yu Yanran washing dishes in the tin house.

    Yu Yanran's agent was very angry when she saw Nian PD's live broadcast. In Yu Yanran's live broadcast room, why did PD join in the fun? Nian PD wants to be an artist?

    Nian pd went to find Yang, but Yu Yanran didn't go, didn't he recruit Yu Yanran?

    Nian pd returned to the staff dormitory drenched, Yu Yanran's manager called him and questioned him immediately.

    "Did I get caught in the rain just now?" Nian PD didn't even know.

    After investigation, it turned out that it was the director who cut the wrong shot, and it was the problem with PD Nian's own team.

    Nian pd was very angry at the beginning and apologized, but then the agent got more and more angry, and made an inch of it.

    Originally, good intentions were regarded as a donkey liver and lungs, and people scolded him like this. Nian pd suddenly became angry, "I have apologized to you just now, even if I don't go to watch, Yu Yanran will go to watch tomorrow. The audience saw the sheep's body, but the result is not good Still the same? The manufacturer and the fans, you can’t explain it.” The

    managers had nothing to say, they hung up on each other’s phone, and broke up unhappy.

    Before the young PD, he thought he was young and promising. Among so many deputy PDs, he was only one year older than Jiang PD. The variety show has been on the air for so long, but he is the worst.

    Although he can't quit this job, adults also need to be willful once!

    He cleaned up and went to Shanshan's cabin to see if there was any hot pot soup left.

    The hot pot on the other side of the mountain has just finished a round.

    There is a second round.

    Once on the mountain side, the atmosphere is completely different, the spicy smell of pepper in the air, and the mouth-watering smell of meat. The sound of wind and rain surrendered here, and the joyful laughter of the guests was endless.