【Yfd No. 1 mouth is too stinky. ] pd said at the door, "     Hurry

    up and rest for a while, and work in the afternoon."

Tell Shanshan about your birthday?"

    "You don't need to tell, it's not a big deal." Pei Ze was also lying under the covers.

    Cui Zhexi nodded, "Indeed, if I tell Shanshan..." The

    PD probed in, and Cui Zhexi immediately closed his eyes and mouth.

    [Hahahahaha, like a kindergarten lunch break teacher checking bed. ]

    [Hahaha three big friends. ]

    [The visual sense is too strong hahahaha. ]

    After the PD left, Cui Zhexi lifted his eyelids and found that he was gone, and continued to babble, "Shanshan knew that you were ten years younger than her, so he wouldn't call you Pei Ze, but call you Teacher Pei, Big Brother Pei. "

    [No. 1 also talked too much, so I took it out and stood for punishment. 】

    【Punishment to be on duty. 】

    Shan Shan first called Teacher Pei Ze Pei, but later the two got to know each other better and changed their name to Pei Ze, Pei Ze sounded more comfortable, the difference between the teachers was too great, and he looked old. He tried his best to integrate into the group, and it was the first time he felt that he was so "old".

    "Not only that, I told her specially, as if you were asking Shanshan for a birthday present." Cui Zhexi closed his eyes.

    Cui Zhe didn't hear Pei Ze's voice, "Why don't you talk? Are you asleep?"

    Cui Zhexi opened his eyes, and the distance between Chen PD's bearded face and his was less than 20 centimeters.

    Chen pd squatted on the ground, looking down at Cui Zhexi.

    [Hahahaha, checked the bed. 】

    Cui Zhexi was startled by pupil quake first, and then closed his eyes peacefully.

    [Pretending to be asleep.jpg] [An Ning.jpg]

    [Hahahaha

    , exactly the same as my son. Sleeping in kindergarten is like this. ]

    [I think we seem to be watching the parents of their children through surveillance. 】

    【My mother just came over and asked me if I was watching my daughter sleep. My daughter is in middle school. 】

    Shanshan woke up ten minutes ago, got up to wash his hair, and heard them talking. For Pei Ze's birthday, at least one cake must be prepared.

    Before the camera was turned on, Jiang PD and two girls walked in, carrying three boxes of things.

    "The shampoo, bath bean room and other supplies sent by Fangze." Jiang PD said.

    "Okay, thank you." Shanshan helped to take it and put it on the ground.

    Mrs. Cui told her last night that she has already paid for the advertising fees for the things used by the guests in the program group, and has taken care of them.

    After the program team received it, it was refunded after checking the account, and no penny was collected. The main reason is that Shanshan, Shanshan's intangible cultural heritage will bring immeasurable benefits to the program group.

    Because the variety show confiscated Fangze's advertising fees, Mrs. Cui sent ten boxes of goods to the program staff. Basically every staff member has a share, and the people in the group have just divided up ten boxes of goods. These three boxes were left by Mrs. Cui to Shanshan alone.