Roast lamb for dinner Legs and seafood fish, a handful of pepper and cumin powder are sprinkled on the leg of lamb, brushed with oil, the golden skin is crispy and fragrant.

    Everyone drank a little of the rice wine brewed by Shanshan. The mellow rice fragrance, the wine was soft in the mouth, and the sweet and sour taste stimulated the taste buds. The barbecue in their mouths was more delicious.

    A group of people looked at the stars and the moon in the sky, not a little drunk tonight, but drunk.

    [Cui Zhexi is drunk, his eyes are straight. ]

    Shan Shan shook his hands in front of him, "Cui Zhexi?"

    Cui Zhexi raised his head, "Sister, I've turned into

    a human, look." He stood up and turned around.

    【Hahahaha, he must be dreaming. 】

    【Did you dream that you were a monster, and even turned into a human. ]

    "Sister, don't leave Xiaosong behind."

    【Who is Xiaosong again? ]

    [Self-directed and acted. 】

    Some memory fragments flashed in Shanshan's mind. In late spring, the armor was condensed, and a little squirrel turned around in front of her, saying in squirrel language, "Sister, I've turned into a human, look." After

    turning around, it still looked like a little squirrel.

    The small wooden plaque of "Little Squirrel of Longshan Immortal" on the little squirrel's neck was turned by it to the back of the neck. This is its gold medal for avoiding death, and it relies on this small wooden plaque to show off its might and bully others in Xianzong. It often snatched Yaoshi Cui's elixirs as snacks, and Yaoshi Cui was going to sue, and it even beat people with fairy fruits.

    She put the little squirrel's card upright, "I'll be back soon."

    Heavy snow covered Longshan, and she never came back, and the same sect in the sect said she died in battle. The little squirrel who loves to eat snacks can't wait for his master, and dies of hunger strike on the fairy mountain.

    Shanshan’s eyes were sour, and he asked him, “Has Xiaosong eaten enough?”

    Cui Zhexi shook her head, “Xiaosong has not eaten enough.”

    She felt that tears were about to fall in the next moment, “Is Xiaosong full now?”

    Cui Zhexi touched Touching his swollen stomach, "I'm full now."

    Shanshan took his wrist, "Then go and rest for a while."

    "Yes."

    Shanshan took him to a chair and sat down, and went to clean up and eat by himself. Finished bowls and chopsticks.

    [Why am I crying? ]

    [I wiped my face and found myself crying. ]

    [I don't know...]

    [Yfd No. 1: I won't say anything this time. 】

    While washing the dishes, Shanshan thought that Cui Zhexi and I knew each other in a certain life.

    After the broadcast in the evening, Shanshan's wine had a strong aftertaste, and everyone was a little drunk.

    The three pds pulled the artists who were in charge of the filming, and spoke earnestly.