【My younger sister saw it too, haha. But she didn't say it. ]

    [It's embarrassing to say it. ]

    [Sister is more sensible. 】

    Shanshan caught enough fish at noon, there is no need to bring back a net full of fish, this crate of fish will be given to her. Yu Yanran might regard her as an imaginary enemy, but she didn't.

    [Actually, you guys understand, if it is divided according to the skill level, people of A level don't need to be opponents of E level. ]

    [That's the truth. ]

    [Master, I understand. ]

    [Don't be silly, just be happy. 】

    Yu Yanran was very happy with today's harvest, and when Shan Shan said that she was going home to cook, she nodded and said, "Okay, by the way, Shan Shan, I picked up a lamb at the door of my house yesterday, what's the point of raising a lamb?" Is there anything that needs attention?"

    Lamb? Was it the lost lamb? Shan Shan nodded, "Yes." Then he rode away.

    【I suspect it was the lamb that Shanshan and the others lost. ]

    [I just went to see it, and it's Caro's little sister... woo woo woo, the sisters are separated. ]

    [It's a mistake, there's nothing I can do about it. ]

    [Hey, I always feel that yyr's words are a little bit... showing off? Your family has sheep, so I have one. You used to eat sea cucumbers, and now I have one too. ]

    [ I don't know, I don't understand. 】

    During the live broadcast last night, Yu Yanran picked up a "lost" lamb at the door. After the broadcast, she received a promotion from the electric drill company.

    The company and the manager suggested that Yu Yanran build a sheep pen, use their electric drill tools, and they will provide her with all the design drawings and wood, as long as she follows the steps to splice and set the nails.

    Tonight, a master will come to teach her how to use the electric drill, saying that it is a fool's operation and it is very simple.

    Finally ushered in a little dawn, she was so excited. Even if the manager told her in the morning that the fish he was going to put in the fishing basket today escaped, she didn't feel too sad. She didn't expect much when she came to the pier, but when she pulled the rope, she caught so many fish.

    And sea cucumbers! Undoubtedly it was a pleasant surprise, and finally defeated the rumor that a black fan said that she was a stinky hand. She couldn't help but wanted to show off to others. During this period of time, apart from PD's team and manager, Shanshan was the only guest she saw.

    Yu Yanran's fans were embarrassed and distressed: [It was originally an oolong incident. ]

    [It was an oolong, Yan Ran did not do anything wrong, she felt distressed. 】

    Yu Yanran's fans are particularly afraid that Shanshan's fans will ridicule in the live broadcast room, because since Yu Yanran's debut, fans have participated in too many scolding battles, all kinds of dirty words that would not be said in life, in the The Internet is flying all over the sky, and the hostility is extremely heavy. After every battle, the fans of both sides are bloody, whether they win or lose, they are not happy.

    They were ready to whitewash the manuscript, but five minutes passed, ten minutes passed, and twenty minutes passed. Shanshan's live broadcast room was quiet, and the word Yu Yanran was not mentioned.