[Learned, learned. ]

    [Aw! I literally ruined a bag of shrimp before! 】

    After catching it, rinse it with water to remove the excessive salty taste.

    "After the shrimps are washed, marinate them with rice wine, white pepper, and starch, and then catch them again."

    Shanshan cracked another five eggs, "I basically cook twice as much, because there are many people eating, so you can eat according to your discretion." Reduce. Put salt in the eggs, add a little sesame oil and starch. Be careful not to put MSG in the egg liquid.”

    Shanshan raised his eyes and motioned for Pei Ze to come over and help beat the eggs. save time.

    Cui Zhexi pouted, I can play better.

    At this time, she brought the shrimp over hot water, "Boil it, and the shrimp will be fried."

    Cui Zhexi said, "Boil it into popcorn, and it will be white and snowy."

    Shanshan smiled, and put the boiled shrimp into the egg In the liquid, stir it.

    Heat the oil in the pot, "slowly stir-fry on a low heat, the eggs are wrapped around the shrimps, and it's almost ready to come out of the pot."

    [Eggs are so yellow, the eggs I bought are white. 】

    【Grass eggs are yellow, and eggs from feed chickens are usually white. 】

    Golden egg and shrimp are out of the pan, sprinkled with a few chopped green onions, it is very tempting.

    Put a plate on top of the egg and shrimp, and put it together with the freshly fried bacon, and keep it warm next to the soup pot where the water is boiled on the stove.

    The pot where the soy milk was being cooked on the side had been cooking for half an hour. Shanshan lifted the lid of the pot, added brine into it, and slowly slid the soy milk to mix the brine and soy milk evenly.

    After stirring for a while, the tofu is cooked.

    Shanshan fished them out, put them in a container and compacted them. After about a quarter of an hour, they were pressed well, and then cut into pieces to become tofu. A total of 8 pieces of tofu were cut out.

    [! ! ! Tofu is here! ]

    [Yes, that's what tofu does. 】

    【magic! 】

    Shanshan took four pieces of tofu, cut them into thin pieces, and made a pan-fried tofu.

    The fried tofu wrapped in egg liquid has a golden surface, and it is stewed in a stone pot with garlic and millet pepper, which tastes sour and refreshing.

    [Aww, it's limited to winter, you have to eat hot tofu in winter~]

    [Fried tofu is better than meat! Fanatics! 】

    The food was on the table, and several dishes were steaming hot. They ate late tonight, so they must be hungry. Shanshan specially increased the portion size.

    She took a sip of the shrimp and egg with a spoon, "Smooth and tender, the shrimp is crispy, and the egg is smooth, like it."

    [Like, like, my treasure! ]

    [I've made this dish, but I failed all the hard ones/Laughing and crying. 】

    The steaming pan-fried tofu was bubbling and bubbling. Cui Zhexi picked up a chopstick and almost burned his mouth. He blew it hard before he took a bite

    . After the meeting, he came back home with a bad face.

    I saw Mrs. Cui in the living room, "Aren't you going to work overtime today?"

    "Well, no."

    Grandma Cui and Mrs. Cui returned to the TV to see the child eating.

    The two were happy, Grandma Cui said, "I have eaten two bowls of rice, and I can still eat it."

    Mrs. Cui smiled, "Yes, the dishes made by Shanshan are delicious." Mr.

    Cui stared at the TV screen, and again In the afternoon, the strange man, who eats poorly, is wolfing down his food. Like a beggar.

    Cui Zhexi sneezed, and someone scolded me. He wiped his nose and continued eating.

    Mr. Cui:?

    Then he cursed again, "You beggar."

    Cui Zhexi sneezed again, he rubbed his nose, what a thief scolded me! Pick up the bowl and continue eating.

    Mrs. Cui said, "Has Xixi caught a cold?"

    Grandma Cui glanced at her son behind the sofa and understood.

    Mr. Cui heard his wife say that Xixi... surnamed Cui, Cui Zhexi?

    Since Cui Zhexi made a fuss about entering the entertainment circle three years ago, he hasn't seen his son for three years. Occasionally, he saw on TV that he had golden hair, blue hair and purple hair, and he turned off the TV in annoyance.

    The wife often visits her son, as long as he knows that his son is still alive, he doesn't care what he is doing. He knew how many asses his wife had wiped him overtly and secretly... He was even more dissatisfied with him.

    I thought about it, but I couldn't bear to look for him.

    In my impression, my son is white and tender, with a round face, very cute. Is such a black boy a son?

    Mr. Cui withdrew his gaze, went to his bedroom numbly, and opened his live broadcast room.

    Seeing him ramming the earth with a hammer half a person's height, Mr. Cui couldn't hold back and shed tears.

    He touched the face of his son on the screen. He had grown up a lot, and his face was more determined.

    After the evening broadcast.

    Cui Zhexi received a call from home, "Hi, Mom."

    There was no word.

    "Is it grandma?"

    Mr. Cui said in a hoarse voice, "Xixi."

    "Dad?"

    Cui Zhexi's voice was surprised, and then he said in a very unbeatable tone, "Hey, I haven't looked for you in the past three years, it's you. Mine.”

    Three years ago, Mr. Cui said: “Don’t come back and beg me if you have the ability.”

    Cui Zhexi said viciously, “Damn old man, were you scolding me just now after dinner?”

    Mr. Cui stopped talking.

    "I knew it was you who scolded me! I'm so annoyed, I hung up in a hurry!"

    Cui Zhexi hung up the phone.

    Dad scolded him again. He was in a bad mood, but it wasn't too bad. It was a little good. Dad took the initiative to contact him. In short, there were mixed feelings.

    The agent said, "Why do you call your father a bad old man." Cui     Zhexi

    curled his lips, "He first scolded me as a bastard, and I can't scold him if he is only allowed to scold me?"

speechless.

    The phone dinged and received a text message.

    【Dad didn't scold you, Dad is proud of you now. 】

    Cui Zhexi's eyes were sore, his throat was sore, and he coolly didn't reply to him.

    Knowing that the relationship between him and his father has eased, the manager is really happy for him.

    Cui Zhexi had a dream in the middle of the night and murmured: "I'm so strong, Dad, I'm the strongest beggar."