[Cuckoo: Thank you, female Bodhisattva, for your kindness and virtue. 】

    【Cuckoo: You can only lay more eggs as a reward. 】

    After three hours, the 70 cm high earth wall was compacted. Shanshan built a shed for them with cut wood. One panel can be opened and closed. At night, it can be closed to prevent weasels from eating chick.

    When the door is closed in winter, it can also keep warm.

    There are several nests hanging inside, and Gugu can lay eggs in the nests above.

    The cuckoos expressed their satisfaction and stretched out their paws tentatively, it was so warm.

    [The earthen wall looks so neat and upright! ]

    [That's natural, the earthen walls used in the previous palaces. ]

    [ Gu Gu: I can't believe my eyes. ]

    [The coogus also lived in the dream house, and I was still humming in the shared house. 】

    At this time, it was more than seven o'clock in the evening, and it was completely dark. The temperature dropped sharply at night, and everyone put on light down jackets.

    Pei Ze went to lead Caro to the sheep pen. When Caro came, the other sheep would come too.

    The old horse doesn't need to be led, he knows to follow him.

    The animals all moved into their new homes collectively.

    [Hahahaha, so happy. ]

    [That's right! Thank you everyone. ]

    [This pattern is huge! 】

    【nice~~】

    The group of people returned from work, Shanshan was non-stop, and it was time to start making dinner.

    She soaked the beans ahead of time at noon.

    I went back and checked, and some unsoaked beans jumped out and were thrown away.

    Then use a wall breaker to make soy milk.

    Put the soy milk in a pot and boil until a layer of bean skin forms on the surface.

    While cooking the soy milk, Shan Shan used the pot next to him to fry the bacon, leaving a hang of bacon unfinished.

    Then make the egg prawns.

    "Scrambled shrimp is a quick dish. You can try it after work. There are many bags of shrimp in the supermarket, and the shrimp line has been removed." The

    fresh shrimp caught in the fish basket, the shrimp is taken out, and the shrimp line is removed.

    She then cut off the red skin of the shrimp outside, "You can remove this or not, the red skin has a fishy smell. It depends on your personal experience."

    [I didn't know that removing the red skin could remove the fishy smell, follow the mountain, hehe . 】

    【Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Poverty holds me back. 】

    Put some salt in the bowl for a while, "It's not just standing still, we have to grab the shrimp with our hands."

    The shrimp caught by hand can produce glue, "Grabbing with hands can remove the mucus inside the shrimp, and the fried shrimp will be more crisp."