Mrs. Cui said coldly, "This child is also surnamed Cui."

    President Cui burst into tears. It's over, and the family property will be divided.

    Mrs. Cui talked to him lazily and hung up the phone. How can she be the chairman with this brain?

    Mr. Cui took a deep breath, turned cold, and said to the secretary, "Call the lawyers here." It's impossible to get property, unless you step over his corpse.

    The old lady continued to watch the live broadcast with relish.

    "The big mackerel is deep-fried on both sides, to remove the fishy smell, you can pour hot oil on them. It doesn't need to be fried for too long, and you will add tomatoes to cook later."

    He Zhizhou came in and put the cleaned tomatoes into the vegetable basket beside Shanshan .

    Shanshan pulled out a cutting board specially designed for cutting vegetables, and cut tomatoes. The tomatoes just picked from the vegetable garden were bright red and juicy.

    "Cut the tomato into big pieces and put it in the fish soup. If you have tomato sauce at home, you can add some tomato sauce." Outside the

    kitchen door, Master Zhang sent a bottle of tomato sauce in a hurry. Master Zhang was still wearing an apron. here.

    [Hahaha, Master Zhang has a strong figure. ]

    [I found that everyone in the program group is quite cute, even Assistant Director Liu is a bit cute. 】

    Assistant Director Liu is sitting in the rest shed, rubbing his sore calf muscles with one hand, and watching the live broadcast with his mobile phone in the other hand, with a disgusted tone, even Assistant Director Liu is a little cute, "What is 'Lian'. "The corner of the mouth hooked up to the sky honestly.

    Take a screenshot and send it to Moments, to commemorate, the first time a viewer mentioned him in the barrage, hehehe.

    The mackerel in tomato sauce with red tomato sauce is even more attractive.

    It takes about 20 minutes to cook, and Pei Ze has already processed the octopus.

    At this time, He Zhizhou replaced the fireman at the stove, and Cui Zhexi went to the small pot outside to steam rice.

    Shanshan took out two handfuls of light brown sour cabbage from the sauerkraut jar, rinsed them with clean water, and cut them off.

    The cooking method of sauerkraut octopus is simple. It takes less than ten minutes to stew in a casserole. The casserole is temporarily moved to the corner of the kitchen while sitting on a charcoal fire to prevent it from being accidentally kicked. The sauerkraut is gurgling and tumbling, and the octopus feet are red.

    [This sauerkraut looks delicious, and the saliva is secreting like crazy...]

    [I'm going to die, eating the food in the school cafeteria, why should I watch the live broadcast. 】

    The pot of mackerel in dark red tomato sauce is still collecting juice, the aroma of tomato mixed with mackerel is very rich, sour and sweet.

    [I heard the sound of swallowing. 】

    Not yet finished, Shanshan cleans a pot and cooks pan-fried black pomfret. Black pomfret cut into sections, coated with a layer of flour, and deep-fried...

    The golden black pomfret came out of the pan, served on He Zhizhou's plate, garnished with some parsley, and small blue and purple wild flowers that he picked from nowhere.