[Me too... hahahaha]

    [yfd number 1: Thank you ladies and sisters, I wish you all a happy day. ]

    [Thank you~] [Thank you. 】

    In the live broadcast room, yfd1 was interacting sweetly with passers-by, and Cui Zhexi's fans' eyes were about to bleed from anger.

    Shan Shan chatted with Pei Ze for a few words and found that Pei Ze knew horses very well, "You have worked hard to take care of this horse."

    "No problem, I like working with horses very much. I will feed it during this time ." Pei Ze Ze patted the old horse on the head.

    The old horse escaped.

    Pei Ze put away his embarrassing hands and put them in his pockets.

    [Hahaha, the film king also has such embarrassing moments. ]

    [Big eyes: Can a man's head be touched casually? 】

    [Brother has always gotten along well with horses, and it was normal to recognize life at first. 】

    After returning to the cabin, Shanshan washed his hands with bath beans, and then rested on the beach chair for a while, drinking the hot tea made by Pei Ze.

    Looking at the scenery below the small courtyard, the golden afterglow of the setting sun is swaying on the rippling sea. After entering the early winter, the leaves of the trees are ripe, and they will float down gracefully when the wind blows.

    The Pyracantha fruit next to the wintersweet is gorgeous and eye-catching, Shanshan only noticed it, they planted it, right?

    The Pyracantha fruit was dug by He Zhizhou yesterday and planted next to the wintersweet. Without destroying the scenery of the small courtyard, the whole is still harmonious.

    [When did Xiaohong Guoguo come? When Shanshan is not around. ]

    [It's called Pyracantha fruit. 】

    【Yesterday He Zhizhou dug it back from the mountain. On the 3rd, he spent all his time doing these things, while on the 1st, he only knew how to eat. 】

    In the afternoon, I always want to eat some toast.

    Shanshan got up after drinking a cup of tea, because Jiang Shaowen was a little behind her, she turned her face sideways, and said to the audience in the live broadcast room, "I'm going to make lemon pound cake, you can make it with me."

    She saw A fan left a message saying that it is best to tell them in advance, otherwise they will not have time to prepare materials temporarily.

    After waiting for about a quarter of an hour, Shanshan got up and went to the kitchen to make lemon pound cake.

    She took out a soup bowl and a smaller rice bowl and put it on the table.

    "It's a bit cold now, and it's not easy for butter to melt. Let's melt the butter with hot water."

    She chopped the butter and put it in a rice bowl. Pour hot water into the large soup bowl and float the small rice bowl on top so the butter melts properly.

    "Just wait for about 10 minutes for the butter."

    Shanshan took out the mold again, which she bought yesterday.

    "The next step is to butter the molds."

    "Okay, let's take six eggs, break them into a bowl, add some syrup and stir." The

I became famous by inheriting intangible cultural heritageOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara