Or a carrot, two green cucumber strips. Like a petal of a hairpin. The chicken wings dressed in red and green hosta are as round as a ball, very beautiful.

    The audience understood, so this is the reason why it is called Yuzan Chicken Wings!

    Shanshan reminded, "Don't use a toothpick. The chicken skin will shrink after heating, and the carrots and cucumbers will not fall off."

    Deep fry in the oil pan, "Wait until the starch is charred and the chicken shrinks obviously, then you can take it out."

    " The procedure below is similar to that of Kung Pao Chicken." Shan Shan looked to the side, and there were seven or eight people watching around in the kitchen, she smiled, "It will be very uncomfortable later, you can go out first."

    [Hahahaha, crowd watching There are too many people cooking in Shanshan. 】

    After they went out, the peppers were popped in hot oil.

    "Run the dried chilies with cold water, so that the dried chilis won't stick to the pan."

    Add bright red dried chili, green onion, ginger, garlic, and chopped peanuts, "Put in the chicken we just fried, add some red chili noodles, and stir-fry." The

    outside of the kitchen was choking and sneezing non-stop .

    Shanshan seldom sneeze, only coughed a few times, and then choked up tears.

    Add the thickened juice, and fry for a while to collect the juice.

    Choked down a lot of people.

    [Hahaha, I was robbed through the screen. ]

    [I'm hungry, it looks super delicious! 】

    The stir-fried squid just made by Shanshan is placed next to the soup pot on the stove. The soup pot is used to boil water, and there is steam, so the squid will not cool down.

    Generally, when a dish is fried, the water in the soup pot will boil once. At this time, Cui Zhexi will come to cross the water and add water to the pot. She cooked two dishes in the kitchen, and she spent two kettles of hot water twice.

    This is simply his highlight moment, because at this time he will enter Shanshan's live broadcast room, which will increase a wave of discussions among netizens.

    [Yfd1 crosses the open water fairly quickly. 】

    【Yfd don't stand in the way of the mountains, please? 】

    Pei Ze is frying vegetables in the yard. Not only was there no one around to watch, but my PD was lying on the kitchen window watching Shanshan's cooking, and even the live broadcast room was unexpectedly deserted.

    He choked a few times, Shanshan must be cooking delicious food again in the kitchen. Couldn't help rolling his Adam's apple, and swallowed.

    [Hahahaha, it started again on the 2nd, Shanshan was cooking inside, and he was cooking outside, but the saliva of Shanshan's dishes was swallowed, and he died laughing. 】

    At this time, the cabin was full of fireworks.

    The food was served on the table. Cui Zhexi's steamed rice did not appear to be raw.

    The lid of the pot was lifted, and the rice was glistening. He scoured the rice with a rice spoon, so that the rice on the surface would also be fragrant.

    【Wow, brother is so strong. 】

    [No. yd1, cooking genius. ]

    [The taste of the rice is in the hands of my brother, and it becomes controllable. ]