The classmates came downstairs to eat, saw Guo Anni and the others, and thought it was Guo Anni's suitors who came to the door of the dormitory.

    It's not that there have been ex-boyfriends begging to get back together in school before, so why is it that the ex-boyfriend is too scumbag and not a man, he is more trash than trash.

    Meng Ran is dressed like a successful social person, he is definitely not a student. It must be the old man who cheated the pure female college student by relying on his good looks.

    The relationship between the classmates is good, and many people look at Meng Ran with contempt.

    Recently, 404 has provided a lot of assistance in professional courses to other dormitories. In the past, the students just scolded with their eyes, but now they directly join the battle, "Scumbag, you have the nerve to come to school to harass girls! Get

    out!" "Put it up, old man !"

    "Scumbag, get out of our school!"

    "Wretched boy!"

    "Exhibitionist!"

    Meng Ran didn't know how things turned out like this, he wanted to explain that he wasn't. But he was afraid of bad reputation for Shanshan, so forget it, Jun blushed and prepared to leave.

    The dormitory aunt originally thought that the students were having emotional disputes, but when she heard the "exhibitionist" come out in a hurry, she called the school security office, "There is an exhibitionist downstairs in our 27th building, come quickly!" After

    only a minute or two, the school security Chu ran over wearing a riot-proof grappling tool, and he didn't just frame the person away, but used the big fork of the grappling to fork the person away.

    The security office was not very professional, and even stuffed a rag into Meng Ran's mouth.

    Fork Meng Ran into the guard's white cart, and Meng Ran raises his arms to cover his face.

    Some students took pictures, "We have an exhibitionist in our school!"     "

    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooish

Things, sister!"

    The candy bag brought by Meng Ran fell to the ground, and the students would not pick it up. After the auntie in charge saw it, she picked it up and ate it.

    Meng Ran explained for an hour at the school security office, and it was only when the monitoring was called out that it was proved that it was just an emotional dispute.

    The school attaches great importance to this matter and asks who is the woman?

    Meng Ran didn't answer right away, these teachers will definitely ask the woman, if it affects the school, they will also give the woman some warning words.

    Thinking of her innocent eyes, Meng Ran casually said a name.

    The school checked and found that there was no such person at all. It is even more believed that he came to the school to find a romantic partner.

    It was unclear for a while, but it was Mrs. Meng who took her son out of school later, and she didn't dare to let Mrs. Meng know, for fear of lowering Meng Ran's rating in the hearts of the family members. During this time, because of the rise of Meng Ran's step-sister, mother and son are walking on thin ice.

    Mrs. Meng has an oval face, a small nose and a small mouth. She was a popular star in the entertainment industry 20 years ago. stepfather. A lot older, but the charm between the eyebrows and eyes still exists.