Steve x billy abusive relationship

Steve ran into the house and put his stuff away and walked into the room Billy was waiting there he looked pissed Steve walked past and sat on the bed Billy had a pissed off look and walked towards Steve he balled his fist up swing his arm back and connected it with Steve's face "f-fuck!" Steve cursed out Billy swang again connecting it with his jaw Steve teared up and laid down and Billy climbed on the bed and ripped Steve's pants off and pulled his pants down and pounded into Steve ass and thrusted fast  and hard Steve moaned out in pain and covered his face with a pillow and screamed they heard a knock at the front door and Billy got up and walked to the door and opened it Eddie stood in front of him "I'm here to pick up Steve he has practice today" Billy scoffs and closes the door he walks back to Steve and glares at him "the freak is here too pick you up bitch" Steve grabbed a pair of jeans and a yellow hoodie he walked out and opened the door and fell into Eddie's chest unconscious Eddie held him and walked to the car and laid him in the front seat Eddie started driving Steve woke up in tears Eddie rubbed his leg "it's ok I'm here" Steve leaned into Eddie Eddie kept driving. He drove to the hospital to see what was hurting Steve's head and they got x-rays and all shows he has a broken jaw and a fractured cheek bone Steve griped on to Eddie and started crying "i-i don't like it there" Steve says "I know love you can stay with me for a little bit if you want" "he would kill me.." Steve said, Eddie held Steve close "I won't let him near you."