The old man asked him to fight with his daughter, and the team he led lost several big orders one after another. For some reason, the artists under him repeatedly hit the wall, couldn't get the role, and didn't know who they offended. So he had to come to the wine table to discuss business and accompany the wine.

    The sound insulation of the restaurant is very good, you can't hear what the neighbors are saying.

    Shan Shan naturally didn't know that Meng Ran was next door.

    After the roommates finished eating, she had memorized half of the main points of a book as thick as a coin.

    Niu Ben also finished eating here, so he went to check out first, and the counter said, "Sir, someone has paid for you."

    "Who?" Niu Ben didn't tell anyone else that he brought Shan Shan to dinner.

    The guy at the counter said he was the secretary of Meng Entertainment.

    Niu Ben frowned, and said directly, "Please return it the same way, we will pay with our own card."

    After eating Meng Ran's meal, Niu Ben would feel sick. This is also one of the reasons why Niu Ben never leaves the mountains. Unlike an island, the society here is sinister!

    "Okay, wait a moment." The cashier at the counter finished the operation, and handed over the bank card and the bill with both hands, "Please take care of it."

    Niu Ben sent them back. He had never been so meticulous when he was an agent for other stars before. The main reason is that Shanshan is young, while other artists are older and need private space, and sometimes guard against him.

    Niu Ben has no children, a DINK family, and his wife is also very busy at work. He likes being a mother.

    He told her, "Don't leave school at night if you don't have to, and call him if you want to go out."

    Shanshan's roommate was quite afraid of this uncle.

    After Niu Ben left, the roommates asked him if he was very strict.

    Shanshan smiled, "No, he is very nice, he only takes me with him, so the focus of work is on me."

    "Oh, that's okay."

    I feel sleepy after eating too much, and my roommates often dry the quilt on the mountain bed. She just changed a bed sheet, quilt cover, and pillow case.

    Take a lunch break with your roommates.

    After waking up, I checked the time on my phone, and on a whim, I went to my live broadcast room to check it out.

    The live broadcast room is her log cabin. Jiang Shaowen and the others are free to take pictures of the scenery, Gu Gu's family, and Caro's goat family.

    There are still some bullet screens in the live broadcast room: [The first day Shanshan is away, I miss her. ]

    [When will you come back? I didn't say yesterday. ]

    [I went to see Pei Ze milking. ]

    [Pei Ze has milk? ]

    [... What yellow waste is in my mind, milking goats. ]

    [I got it from Weibo, isn't Shanshan live broadcasting today? Pity. ]

    Shanshan smiled and turned off the live broadcast room.

    Then get out of bed softly.

    College students are used to leisure time. They get up at 9:30 in the morning without classes, have early lunch, and then take a nap for two hours. Live a retirement life.