Jing Meizhi studied calligraphy, Xu Bailing studied oil painting, and Guo Anni, like Shanshan, studied traditional Chinese painting.

    Xu Bailing said proudly, "He Zhizhou is not here, this time it must be our oil painting department that takes the first place."

    Every year He Zhizhou's Chinese painting takes the first place, and the second and third places are all oil paintings.

    Jing Meizhi was eating too much spicy food, and he hissed, "That's not necessarily true. My teacher said that my handwriting is very good, and I hope to be in the top five!" All

    three people in the dormitory participated in the competition.

    Shanshan remembered that the first place had a scholarship of 20,000 yuan.

    Guo Anni's make-up is top-notch, and her Chinese painting is average. She suddenly remembered, "Shanshan, you changed He Zhizhou's painting in the live broadcast. I see that your skills have improved a lot. Do you want to participate?"

    Shanshan ate celery, "When is the deadline? I have to prepare for tomorrow's midterm exam."

    "The deadline for submission is 6:00 p.m. tomorrow. Tomorrow's exam is not difficult. The teacher has marked the key points and just memorized it."

    This exam, because Mr. Sun, who is teaching the professional course "Appreciation of Chinese Painting Art", is too strict, Shanshan is not allowed to miss the exam. Otherwise, she will fail the exam.

    The teacher is strict with the students, of course, Shanshan will not have any dissatisfaction. I heard from my roommates that Mr. Sun had some criticisms about Shanshan's participation in variety shows, but Xu Bailing was more pessimistic, and maybe he would give Shanshan a little color in the midterm exam.

    So Shanshan hurriedly reported to the program team and came back for the exam.

    Jing Meizhi said, "The school's first prize will be awarded to the national competition, and the first prize in the country will be 60,000 yuan. Add the school's 20,000 yuan, and the total will be 80,000 yuan! Four years of university tuition and living expenses are covered."

    Families who study fine arts will naturally not be short of money. Among these roommates, only Shanshan's family has the worst conditions. It's just who would think too much money, isn't 80,000 too little?

    Eighty thousand yuan is better than nothing. Shanshan ate a piece of beef brisket, "Okay, I'll go back and prepare it tonight."

    She was not very hungry. Put down the chopsticks after almost eating, the roommates still have to eat for a while before the dishes are finished.

    She took out two books from her bag, one for her roommate and one for herself, and took notes on the key points marked by her roommate.

    Swipe and memorize.

    The roommates were shocked, did they work so hard? In the past, Shanshan was like them, living day by day without any goals.

    After thinking about it, Shanshan might be a little worried because he hasn't come to class recently, so he made preparations early.

    In the corridor outside the private room, Meng Ran, who was drunk, saw the girl who was reciting the book with her head bowed from the window, and her heart skipped a beat. When did she come back? Oh, last night the live broadcast said that he would come back for the exam.

    "Mr. Meng, don't you want to drink this cup?"

    Meng Ran regained his senses, pulled his tie, and returned to the private room, "Yeah."