[Looking at No. 1, you know it's delicious! ]

    [It seems to smell the fragrance through the screen. 】

    【The freshly baked bacon is the best! After reheating, there is no such smell anymore! 】

    I haven't finished eating Shanshan's bread, so I use this plate to put bacon slices.

    She took the plate, sat on the beach chair, and took a bite of bread and bacon. "The bacon has the aroma of cherry wood and roses. It is soaked in oil, and it tastes not like firewood, but is very tender. Overall, it is relatively successful." When

    I looked up, the sky turned pink and purple, and the flocculent clouds were like a random stroke of ink.

    Jiang Shaowen's lens captures the sky and the pink-purple ocean in the distance. The sunset on the island is the most beautiful, and there is a lively group of people eating "afternoon tea".

    Another day is almost over, living on a small island all the time seems to be a good thing.

    Pei Ze put too much bacon in her bowl, Shanshan couldn't finish it, and she didn't touch the ones next to her, so PD Jiang took them to get rid of with other PDs.

    Yan PD of He Zhizhou said that he finally understood the reason why a person like Cui Zhexi was so proud that he was willing to beg for food with Shanshan.

    "If you want me, I'll follow suit!"

    Several people laughed, and the atmosphere was very good.

    Yu Yanran's side is not very good. She built a house for a day, and her hands have blisters. It is easy to build a house on this kind of construction site, but she found that the gaps will leak air, and there is no insulation at night.

    Her teeth are chattering, she just needs a temporary house, anyway, the next typhoon won't come so soon.

    The next time a typhoon really came, what would she do?

    No, no, she has always had a strong personality since she was a child, and she will definitely not lose to Yu Shanshan.

    Yu Shanshan is living so well now, but she has never visited her once. When Yu Shanshan was poisoned and fell ill, she went to see her once, but Yu Shanshan was not at home that time.

    People really laugh at the poor but not at the prostitutes. She didn't expect that all three male guests had gone to Yu Shanshan's side, which made her very embarrassed.

    He Zhizhou's drawing board and brush are still here. She picked it up from the ruins. After He Zhizhou recovers from his injuries, he will come back, right?

    At night, Yu Yanran was in the iron house, her teeth chattering from the cold, she was stewing fish soup, stirring the fish soup to keep warm.

    The fish were caught in the fishing baskets in the afternoon. The fish her manager put in the fish basket. She has to build a house and look for food at the same time, she can't do it, and she is not as powerful as Yu Shanshan.

    【Yanran found the fish, it's great! ]

    [Today I also asked the teacher to build a house, please give me a thumbs up. 】

    Her comments in the live broadcast room are not as enthusiastic as before. The barrage on Yu Shanshan’s screen is like going crazy. There are 1.3 million people, and there are more than 100,000 comments almost every moment. It is scary, which means that Yu Shanshan has 1.3 million real powder.