One of the old men touched the big ball and burst into tears.

    Several people around him also quietly wiped their tears.

    What is this? Several people's faces were full of doubts.

    From what they said, it was the wind damper that protected the cabin and saved many lives during yesterday's typhoon. The typhoon was so strong yesterday that the nearby counties and cities were severely affected. There was nothing wrong with the cabin. The wind damper is quite amazing.

    After asking around, it turned out that there were two gray-haired people in the room, one was an academician of architecture and the other was a professor of architecture, both of whom were doctoral supervisors. They brought their students and colleagues to see the damper and cried like this.

    In the cabin, Shanshan and them explained all aspects of the data and operating principle of the damper, looking very busy. Well, then they wait a while.

    The zoologist and director waited outside the door for a while, and occasionally couldn't help but tiptoe to look inside the cabin.

    The topic of several doctors outside the room, from the blue-roofed thrush to the log cabin, "Did Shan Shan make the log cabin by himself?"

    "Yeah, didn't you watch the live broadcast?"

    "No, I don't watch variety shows. Wow, did she make the table and chairs too? They look very new."

    "Yes, everything in the house was made by herself Made it."

    "I just saw an antique bed, too?"

    "Well, it's not an antique, Shan Shan made it by himself."

    "It's amazing, how old is she? She's so amazing."

    "Nineteen years old."

    "Ten years younger than me..."

    [Hahahaha, they laughed me to death, this doctor looks like he has never seen the market. ]

    [Hahaha, I'm usually busy with scientific research. It's not as idle as we are, hanging in the live broadcast room all day long when we have nothing to do. 】

    Cui Zhexi pursed his lips, sitting on the ponytail, washing seafood lonely.

    With so many people here, is there not a single fan of him? It's not bad for them, this group of doctors are all men, and there are only five or six women, so there is a high possibility that they are his fans.

    So he purposely carried a basin and swayed in front of them... He

    actually heard the girls say, "Wow, is the girl surrounded inside a younger sister?"

    "So beautiful, so small!"

    "Ahhh Ahhh! I saw Shanshan! So beautiful!"

    Cui Zhexi was also very happy that he was not his fan, well, it was Shanshan's fan.

    A girl missed his shoulder, "Please move out of the way." Blocked their sight.

    Cui Zhexi stepped aside quickly.

    Cui Zhexi's live broadcast room: [yfd: Hahahahaha, I died from laughing. So dignified, he doesn't even have a single fan. ]

    [yfd: They are all fans of Shanshan, is yfd jealous? 】

    [Just a few people, there is a big difference. And there are no fans of Pei Ze...]

    But in the next second, the camera panned to Pei Ze, and several boys went to take a photo with Pei Ze.