Shanshan wiped the water off his face, put the dry clothes into his raincoat, and ran back to the bedroom.

    The wet clothes were put in the bucket casually, and the dry clothes were a little damp to the touch. Before there was time to make hangers and wardrobes in the room, she hung them on the high end of the canopy bed to dry for a while.

    After doing all this, Shanshan pulled off his hat, his forehead was wet, and he found a towel to wipe his face.

    I looked down at the mechanical watch, it was 7:06 in the morning, I don't know if the pds have woken up. She stood in front of the window, the sea water rolled and changed color, and the waves were rough.

    Suddenly, a voice came from the camera in the room. It was Jiang PD's voice, "We just woke up and found that Typhoon Nebat was approaching. The typhoon will officially land on the island in two hours. Shan Shan, don't go out yet."

    "Jiang PD , I’m fine, come here quickly.” Shanshan remembered that the temporary camp of the program group was a kind of tin house with white tin and green roof, which would be blown away when the wind came.

    Jiang PD was a little moved, "Okay. Let's bring something here."

    Jiang PD is actively contacting the local rescue team, and the rescue team asked them to actively look for shelter. They will arrive after the typhoon is over. Now all ships going to sea have been blocked.

    Shanshan was waiting in the room, sitting and waiting, so he found a half-dead tree branch, made a triangular support for the branch, propped it up, and made it into a simple hanger. When they came over, the raincoat could be hung on it .

    After waiting for about half an hour, people from the program team came over one after another.

    Jiang PD is carrying a backpack, which contains her laptop and necessary materials. She put it against the wall.

    Then he explained the situation to Shanshan, "Half of the program team has left, and there are still about 30 people left."

    "Yes." The new cabin, the original cabin and the kitchen, can accommodate 30 people without any problem.

    【Will everyone come over? ]

    [There is no other way, what if it is blown away by the wind, or killed by the rain. 】

    【Fortunately, Shanshan built a new log cabin, otherwise there would be nowhere for so many people in the group to go. ]

    [Actually, what we are worried about is Nibert's wind power, which can reach up to level 13 to level 14. 】

    【Orange alert was issued, and Nibert split from one to two. How did this work. 】

    The ginger pd team came in one after another. They were all wearing raincoats, and the door of the cabin was wet after a while.

    Not caring about so many people, Jiang PD was counting the number of people, "There are 24 people outside."

    Such a big storm, Shanshan's cabin is the only safe haven.

    In the rain, many people rushed over one after another. Lao Zhang, the chef of the logistics department, came over carrying half a leaf of pork, holding the pork leg with one hand, looking a little funny.

    The big head helped unload it and sent it directly to Shanshan's kitchen.

    [No matter, send it directly to the kitchen. ]

    [Hahaha, I laughed so hard. Pork is ready to eat. 】

    The other people who came together carried two large bathtubs. The food in the basins was the food of the island staff these days, beef, chicken legs, chicken wings and some vegetables.