He poured Pei Ze a cup of hot water.

    Jiang pd got a cup by himself, tired from running just now.

    Pei Ze held the hot water, and the warmth seeped into the palm of his hand from the wooden cup. After taking a few sips, he recovered and felt better.

    Several people tacitly did not mention what happened just now.

    Shanshan asked him, "What do you need?"

    Pei Ze's lips were wet, "Are you still short of part-time jobs?"

    "Pfft!" Jiang pd spit out a mouthful of tea.

    "Do you want to work for me?" Shanshan asked.

    "Yeah." Pei Ze looked away and landed on the black ground.

    "Okay, come here at eight o'clock tomorrow morning." Shanshan made a final decision, "What do you want?"

    She ignored the past, Pei Ze let out a breath, it seemed that being her idol was still useful, he pointed at himself The pimple on the tip of the nose, "I want your Bath Bean Recipe." The room was

    bright and dark, Shanshan raised the tung oil lamp to Pei Ze's face, kept a proper distance, and observed Pei Ze's acne, "Bath Bean Recipe I won't give it to you."

    Pei Ze almost threw up his sleeves and left the table, he is not Cui Zhexi, someone who can be coaxed with a little food. How can he work part-time if he doesn't give bath beans.

    "The bath bean formula doesn't work for you. The acne on your face is ringworm. There are two now, but one in the future."

    "Ah!" Pei Ze's pupils trembled.

    Shanshan explained the reason, "Go back and wash the bedding, it's too dirty. Tomorrow, I will also make Yurong powder. You will work for three days, and I will cure your ringworm."

    It turned out to be the reason of being too dirty , If you live in his home or a hotel, this kind of situation will never happen. Surviving in the wild, the sanitation is not a little bit poor.

    But he's okay, he loves cleanliness so much, it must be because of He Zhizhou and Cui Zhexi, Cui Zhexi is the most likely.

    It's over. Shanshan has nothing to say.

    Pei Ze hesitated, "Shanshan?"

    "What do you want to say?" Shanshan yawned, she was going to sleep.

    "Just before, on the first day when I first came to the island, I told you... I told you that I never want to cooperate with you again." On the

    first day, Yu Shanshan used the trees he chopped home to support the beams of the house as firewood. The fire burned.

    The next day, Yu Shanshan mistook monosodium glutamate for salt and ruined a pot of fish soup.

    He was very angry at the time, and said to her face that she couldn't distinguish five grains, why she grew so big.

    Yu Shanshan was very injured at the time.

    After he finished speaking, he also regretted it, but he said it all. He read Shanshan's Weibo and said that he really wanted to collaborate with him in a play. He probably hit the little girl hard when he said that.

    "Did you say that? I don't remember." She couldn't remember.

    The girl was saving face for him. With such a kind fan, Pei Ze felt moved and sour, and summoned up his courage, "I'm sorry."