"Patta", Cui Zhexi was thrown a ball of clothes on his head, "Get up and work."

    The daily life of the four of them is relatively fixed, He Zhizhou is responsible for fishing + tidying up the vegetable garden, Cui Zhexi and Pei Ze fetching water + looking for food ( Hanging around), Yu Yanran is responsible for repairing the house and cooking.

    In recent days, the life content of the three people has hardly changed, and it can even be said to be boring. A life without change obviously cannot maintain the audience, let alone attract new traffic.

    Compared with them, the traffic in Yu Shanshan's live broadcast room can be said to have skyrocketed, and now it has nearly 100,000 online users.

    Although the streams of their live broadcast rooms are all starting from 2 million, Yu Shanshan started from 0, and the streams of their live broadcast rooms have decreased to varying degrees. This is a very bad signal.

    He Zhizhou is a senior student in a calligraphy family. He is not an artist but has a more perfect appearance than an artist. Yan Fen said that when she saw him, she knew what Zhilan Yushu was. He was like a fairy, even if he was wearing burlap, he still looked like a fairy.

    At the same time, he is known as the youngest master of traditional Chinese painting. He has superb Danqing paintings and can play the guqin, which is blessed by Su Gan.

    Fans want to abduct him to act in costume idol dramas all day long, to wash their eyes.

    He goes fishing every day, without any other operations, miraculously relying on his face to maintain a million streams in the live broadcast room, purely based on his face.

    Because he has no intention of developing into the entertainment industry, he usually has almost no desires and desires in the show. It can be said that he is a salted fish.

    Except for He Zhizhou who had no requirements for traffic, the other three people present were very anxious. That's their job.

    Pei Ze found that he had a pimple on the tip of his nose anxiously, and the alarm bells rang out. Due to the live broadcast, he couldn't call his agent to bring over acne products. In the morning, I was in a very bad mood.

    After they got up and washed in the morning, they ate some sweet potatoes.

    According to the idea given by Yu Shanshan's live broadcast room, there are some sweet potatoes and other crops on the island. So they identified the roots of sweet potatoes according to the photos of sweet potatoes from Baidu, and finally found some sweet potatoes like Yu Shanshan.

    But there are not many sweet potatoes, only five or six.

    After breakfast, He Zhizhou went to take care of the vegetable garden.

    On the first day they came here, they cooperated in planting some vegetables.

    Many vegetables in the field have not germinated, it is empty, quite barren, it does not look like a vegetable garden at all, and the chickens do not come to steal it.

    There is only a small piece of sparse four-season green vegetables, but unfortunately it is only as high as two knuckles.

    Sijiqing is a vegetable that grows very quickly. It stands to reason that after ten days, Sijiqing should grow tall and be edible. I don't know why, but I just look sick and malnourished.

    The vegetables in the vegetable garden are not edible yet, but the weeds are growing vigorously.

    Several people became more anxious, why didn't the vegetable seeds germinate? Headache.